Senior Manager, Document Management
Posted on: June 21, 2022
How you'll make an impact:
The Content and Document Management Director electronically manages
organizations content, documents and records for Sirius XM
What you'll do:
- Establishes and implements policies and procedures regarding
online content, document storage, sharing, transmission, and
- Evaluates existing content and document management process and
procedures to determine current effectiveness and efficiency;
identifies, presents to leadership and implements recommended
- Consults with end users to identify problems in accessing
- Ensures security of system and integrity of organizational
content and master documents by implementing document and system
access rights and revision controls.
- Ensures company complies with applicable laws and regulations
regarding data security and document management.
- Communicates and consults with other staff when assessing,
acquiring, or deploying new electronic content and document
management processes and/or systems to ensure smooth transition and
- Maintains current knowledge of best practices and developments
in content and document management technologies and techniques
through participation in professional organizations or conferences,
attendance at meetings or workshops, participation in educational
programs, and discussions with colleagues.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in related field required.
- At least five years of related experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of laws and regulations regarding document
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent and creative problem-solving skills.
Keywords: SiriusXM, Irving , Senior Manager, Document Management, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!