Company: Primrose School of Valley Ranch
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionBuild a brighter future for all children. As
Assistant Child Care Director of Primrose School of Valley Ranch,
your dedication to the success of our next generation will ensure
we deliver on our mission of bringing the best and most trusted
early childhood education and care to the families we serve. Make a
difference every day.
- Create a culture of support within the school (for staff,
families and children).
- Cultivate an environment committed to health and safety.
- Learn all essential functions for each position in the school
so you can support and inspire.
- Manage operation of the school in the Director's absence.
- Assist the Director to ensure maximum enrollment and effective
cost control. In order to inspire team members, you need a school
that inspires you.Primrose Schools is a mission-driven brand, and
at Primrose School of Valley Ranch, there are not only
opportunities for professional development and growth but also for
giving back to your local community through Spring Fling and
charity events.As the leader in early education and care, our
research-informed Balanced Learning® approach provides teachers
with the tools and guidance to accommodate children's natural
curiosity and to fully support each child while building
problem-solving skills and confidence. We are continuously working
toward our mission of building a brighter future for all
children—not only those who are able to attend a Primrose
school—and every member of our organization plays a critical role
in accomplishing that mission. Our ideal candidate has:
- A strong commitment to building positive relationships with
families and the community.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education, Elementary
Education, or a related field, or equivalent classroom/teaching
experience.Let's talk about building a brighter future
Keywords: Primrose School of Valley Ranch, Irving , Admissions Director, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!