Director, Program Management
Posted on: August 5, 2022
The Director of Sales Enablement, Research Business Services is
responsible for ongoing management of critical sales enablement
programs for the global Research and Advisory organization to
support growth. What you'll do:
- Deploying and managing scalable programs supported by Research
and Advisory resources to drive client growth and retention.
- Development and implementation of tools, systems and processes
to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of global
- Participate in the analysis and growth of all Research and
Advisory sales support processes and programs.
- Identify opportunities for innovative change and continuous
enhancement of existing programs through ongoing review and
- Partner with Global Sales Operations and Product teams to
integrate best practices into Sales Tools and Systems.
- Create project plans and supporting documentation for each
- Apply program management to multiple work streams to ensure
project(s) deliver as expected utilizing resources efficiently to
maximize the impact to the business.
- Partner with the VP to scope and implement initiatives.
- Work with matrixed project teams. Partner with IT and Research
and Advisory teams (and others where applicable) to ensure the
success of projects.
- Provide input and support to Research and Advisory teams where
- Recognized and acknowledged as an expert in Research sales
support processes and programs.
- Influence and support a sales enablement strategy and framework
for Research and Advisory that aligns to Gartner growth
- Execute complex programs globally. Manage multiple, complex
work streams that drive improved use of Research and Advisory
resources to support growth. What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 7-10+ years' experience owning and managing strategy or product
and/or product management and programs within a large, complex
- Sales experience a plus.
- Demonstrated track record and experience working in a complex
and fast paced global work environment preferably in Operations,
Program Management, Product Managers, or Consulting.
- Excellent written, speaking and listening skills; possess the
ability to communicate effectively and with all levels within the
- Demonstrated track record of implementing effective processes,
development or systems programs.
- Experience accessing various data points to derive business
outcomes, draw conclusions and implement change.
- Demonstrated track record managing processes, projects and
programs in a global workforce environment.
- Demonstrated attention to detail required.
- Excellent negotiation, influencing, collaboration,
communication, and presentation skills required.
- Solid understanding and usage of analytical tools and reporting
- Extensive experience with Microsoft software including Excel,
Word, PPT. Also has a solid understanding and usage of databases,
analysis tools, standard reporting tools. Who are we? Gartner
delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their
teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter
decisions and stronger performance on an organization's most
critical priorities. We've grown exponentially since our founding
in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally
that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries. What
makes Gartner a great place to work? Our teams are composed of
individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions,
ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and
generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us
stronger-as individuals, as communities and as an organization.
That's why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year
after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World's
Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ
Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and
a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability
Equality Index.Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into
reality? Join #LifeAtGartner What we offer: Our people are our most
valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our
team, you'll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you
live your life well. These resources are designed to support your
physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage
continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning
and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups,
charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your
internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you. The
policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to
all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability,
veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to
affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment
opportunity. Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity
Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job
seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a
disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable
accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use
or access the Company's career webpage as a result of your
disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling
Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to
ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com . Job Requisition ID:68093 By
submitting your information and application, you confirm that you
have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice
linked below applicable to your place of residence. Gartner
Applicant Privacy Link: For efficient navigation through the
application, please only use the back button within the
application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Keywords: Gartner, Irving , Director, Program Management, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!