Area Director of Sales
Company: Residence Inn Dallas DFW North/Irving
Posted on: September 22, 2022
OverviewOpportunity: - Area Director of Sales -Develop and
execute strategic sales and marketing plans for a group of hotels
to maximize revenues through direct sales, marketing, e-commerce
channels, public relations and community partnerships. -Potential
Career Path - - -Regional Director of Sales General Manager
-Essential Job Functions
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support
associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established
brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values. - -
- Use internal and external resources and data to develop
strategic plans to incorporate all business segments.
- Understand sales and business processes, support corporate and
hotel goals and contributes to enhancement of customer value.
- Identify customer business requirements and craft customer
offers, which result in increased revenue share for the hotel.
- Monitor achievement of objectives for the sales team and take
appropriate action to correct shortfalls versus the annual
- Focus on personal sales efforts to achieve maximum revenue
return from key accounts.
- Focus on achieving annual hotel revenue goals as agreed upon
and established in the annual budget.
- Maintain hotel relationships with key accounts to increase
customer satisfaction and account revenue.
- Use professional sales techniques to negotiate the best
possible terms and conditions that satisfy customer (internal and
- Articulate and leverage the benefits of the hotel to close
- Prepare and maintain a current annual marketing plan with
measurable and specific initiatives detailed to maintain and grow
each business segment.
- Accept leadership responsibilities by modeling proper selling
techniques, effective development of others and commitment to
industry and personal development.
- Seek input and opinions from all relevant parties. Secure all
facts prior to making decisions.
- Develop effective presentations (orally and written) where
ideas, opinions, recommendations and conclusions are clearly
- Travel locally to conduct outside calls, promote the hotel and
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHMs
- Perform other duties as requested by management.Position
- Four-year college degree required; additional/advanced degree
coursework in business administration, marketing and communications
- Previous sales experience in a comparable hotel size and scope
required with operations experience preferred.
- Public relations and community marketing experience
- Proficient in use of Excel, Word, Delphi and access database
tools.HHM Benefits and Perks -
- Medical, Dental and Vision Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Company Match
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Travel Discounts
- Commuter Transit and Commuter Parking Benefits
- Quarterly Bonuses and Incentives
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Program
- Educational/Professional Development
- Technology Reimbursements -Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include occasionally working on
- Required to sit for extended periods, lift up to 10 pounds,
bend, reach, use hands and fingers to operate keyboard.
- Moderate travel between hotel and clients locations required.
-What We Believe -People Are Our Capability Hearts That Serve Only
Excellence Stay Nimble - Own It
Keywords: Residence Inn Dallas DFW North/Irving, Irving , Area Director of Sales, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!