NAS Account Management Specialist
Posted on: November 23, 2022
At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and
organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon
ADT s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of
critical commercial environments, retail location, educational
campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across
the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety
systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and
technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by
excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that
our people are the difference for our organization, the customers
we serve and the communities we protect. When you re a part of ADT
Commercial, you ll have the opportunity to be a part of that
difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national
presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services,
our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth.
For more information, visit www.adtcommercial.com or follow us on
LinkedIn and Facebook.
Develop and secure long-term relationships with National Account
Customers. Proactively manage accounts for 1 Touch Plus National
Account customers. Perform daily audits to prevent and eliminate
potential security issues.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following. The
National Account Support Management Specialist may be expected to
perform some or all of the duties listed and other duties as
- Perform client care calls to External and Internal
- Ensure accuracy of data in Mastermind.
- Coordinate service, and billing of National Account
- Prepare formal correspondence in response to customer s
questions or concerns.
- Ensure that all customer correspondence is responded to or
forwarded to the appropriate department within 24 hours of receipt
in the department.
- Track statistical information as needed for the department and
compile data into reports that are submitted to management in a
- Conduct communication meetings with External and Internal
Customers on a regular basis to ensure that changes in policies,
procedures and standards are disseminated in a clear and concise
- are understood by everyone.
- Establish good working relationships with National Account
Point of Contacts.
- Perform research and client care calls to National Account
- Utilize dashboards, 1 Reports, and other resources daily to
proactively manage account activity and support National Account
- Promote the full product line and services offered by
- Work with NAM/AVP to provide both oral and written
presentations to customers outlining quarterly 1
- Touch Report performance, billing systems and applicable
- Obtain accurate central station information required for the
monitoring and service of the account.
- Assist the installation, service, and billing departments as
- Perform daily account audits and updates.
- Make credit adjustments to accounts when necessary.
- Work with the branches and Monitoring department to research
and resolve customer issues.
- Evaluate pending service calls daily for assigned customers and
work with the appropriate branches to
- ensure service calls are completed and moved to a Final QC
status for billing.
- Perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
- Position may require mandatory overtime.
- Train and mentor peers, but no direct supervisory duties
Qualifications - External
- Advanced knowledge of Closed Circuit Television, Access
Control, Burglary, Holdup, Fire Alarm and Fire Suppression
- Computer skills with expertise in word processing, preferable
Microsoft Office and database applications, and advanced
presentation skills with proficiency in Power Point.
- Must have good customer service skills and be able to apply
tact, diplomacy, reason and logic.
- Must have strong communication skills, including written, to
assist internal and external customers.
- Requires skills in business math, interpersonal relations,
judgment, and listening.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability
and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid
geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages,
ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle or
feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to
reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Must be able to
carry a lap top computer and other necessary demonstration
- equipment when visiting customers.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
- Must be able to travel as needed to visit customers, ADT/P-1
branches and authorized subcontractors.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and two
to three years experience working
- on security related projects to include three years of
experience related to the CCTV, Intercom, IDS and access control
- Bachelor s degree preferred.
- Two years Mastermind experience preferred.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive
workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where
every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and
help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best
talent working in an environment where employees feel included and
recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Keywords: ADT, Irving , NAS Account Management Specialist, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!