Manager, Revenue Analytics
Company: Fresenius Medical Care
Posted on: November 23, 2022
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Manager, Revenue Analytics manages, prepares, administers, and
directs the control of the revenue analytics activities and team(s)
within the assigned function(s). The incumbent reviews and approves
recommendations for financial planning and control, providing
relevant fiscal information to management. The Manager, Revenue
Analytics is responsible for selecting, developing, and evaluating
the team(s) to ensure the efficient operation of the
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the tactical execution of short- and long-term
objectives through the coordination of activities with a direct
responsibility for results, including costs, methods, and
- Supervise the coordination and completion of diverse monthly
- Direct the development and implementation of strategic plans,
annual forecasts, business plans, cost analyses, budgets, and
financial processes for assigned business unit(s); providing ad hoc
analyses as necessary.
- Lead process reviews, business process analyses, risk reviews,
and internal control monitoring to ensuring compliance with the
specifications of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) within assigned
- Serve as a key point of contact and liaison for
cross-divisional teams and management.
- Provide leadership, coaching and development plans for all
direct reports to maintain an engaged and productive workforce;
partnering with Human Resources on employee matters.
- Provide technical guidance.
- Assist with various projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more
departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or
location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
May be responsible for the direct supervision of various levels of
Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 6 - 8 years' related experience.
- 3+ years' supervisory or project/program management experience
- Strong computer skills with advanced proficiency in word
processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation and email
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing
priorities and client conditions.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask
concurrent priorities in an organized manner.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently under
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively lead cohesive and
- Proactive management style with creative problem-solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively
communicate with all levels of management.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free
workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state
Keywords: Fresenius Medical Care, Irving , Manager, Revenue Analytics, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!