Community Manager - Affordable
Company: Fairfield Residential
Posted on: November 23, 2022
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus*Community Manager - AffordableABOUT THIS
POSITION:Fairfield Residential properties are known for our visible
and available on-site staff that keep our residents loving where
they live. Our Community Managers are independent leaders that
maintain these high standards and approach all facets of the
property's operations with strong business instincts and a
customer-centric mindset.Community Managers play a critical role in
hiring, coaching and supervising a high performing team. Their
focus is to ensure the property's revenue and profit targets are
met while maintaining best in class standards for customer service
and high retention for our residents.This is a busy, exciting job
for a dynamic, self-motivated collaborator who is passionate about
a vibrant career in residential property management. In this role,
you must have the ability to work a flexible schedule to include
weekends and some holidays. This position reports to a Regional
Supervisor.THIS POSITION MAY BE RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
- YOU ARE DRIVEN BY CUSTOMER SATISFACTION and work diligently to
maintain their happiness
- YOU GET INTO THE NUMBERS and all the ways that projecting,
calculating, tracking and reporting them makes a business
- YOU ARE A GOOD LISTENER that approaches the needs of your
colleagues and residents with empathy and a commitment to solving
- YOU SET THE WORK ETHIC STANDARD by expecting the same of others
as you expect of yourself.
- YOU ARE TECH SAVVY especially with the Microsoft Office suite
and Yardi (or similar) software.
- YOU KNOW THAT INTEGRITY MATTERS and exhibit a strong adherence
to ethical standards including, but not limited to, the ability to
maintain confidentiality and fiduciary responsibility.WHAT YOU CAN
EXPECT TO DO IN THIS ROLE:TEAM MANAGEMENT
- Recruit, lead, motivate, and develop a high performing and
- Provide coaching, guidance, ongoing feedback and light
- Ensure adherence by all staff to company policies and
- Prepare, execute and truly own the property's operational
- Utilize an online accounting system such as Yardi to generate
and review reports to ensure property is within budgeted
expectations and make recommendations for cost savings and revenue
- Oversees customer collections and implements legal proceedings
when necessaryPROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- Ensure budgeted occupancy levels at budgeted rental rates are
in conjunction with other goals of the property.
- Prepare and conduct property inspections and corporate or
- Maintain a collaborative working relationship with the on-site
professional team to seamlessly coordinate and prepare for the
welcoming of all new residents.AFFORDABLE COMPLIANCE
- Gather and follow up on all verifications of income, as
required for LIHTC and/or HUD programs.
- Monitor correct usage of income and rent limits as well as
- Walk units to prepare for state required inspections.
- Maintain positive relationship with local housing
authority.SALES & MARKETING
- Ensure the effective execution of marketing programs per
branding and marketing standards.
- Represent and ensure the content for your property is
represented accurately on marketing assets such as the property
website and social media.CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Increase resident satisfaction through lease renewal strategies
and resident retention plans.
- Serve as a Fairfield ambassador by effectively and
professionally managing residents' concernsWHAT YOU'LL NEED ON DAY
ONE:For this role, at least three years of hands-on property
management experience is desired; with multifamily property
experience a big plus. A successful track record as a supervisor is
preferred. This is not an entry level position.
- Strong understanding of financial statements such as budget,
financial reports, P&L Statements, General Ledger etc.
Experience in writing and maintaining budgets.
- Housing Credit Certified Professional (HCCP) Designation
- Certified Credit Compliance Professional (C3P) Designation
- Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS) or Certified Professional
of Occupancy (CPO) designation preferred if HUD property.
- Strong understanding of federal, state and local fair housing
laws and provisions.
- Strong knowledge of IRS 8823 guide and HUD 4350.3 Manual.
- Prior experience preparing for a REAC inspection, as needed for
- The ability to read and understand regulatory agreements.HOW TO
- A previous track record of maintaining occupancy and net
operating incomes in multi-family property management
- Strong references as a supervisor of a large team.*The sign on
bonus, less usual deductions, will be paid following the completion
of 90 days of employment.#LI-JULIA
Keywords: Fairfield Residential, Irving , Community Manager - Affordable, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!