Regional Director of Operations
Company: Morada Senior Living
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Morada Senior Living proudly operates more than 20, care- and
lifestyle-focused communities in the Southwestern United States.
With a core concentration throughout Texas, and emerging presence
in New Mexico, Arkansas and Oklahoma, Morada communities together
account for more than 2,000 units and offer a full spectrum of
senior living and care options, including Active Independent
Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing and
available, short-term Respite Care. -Morada Senior Living is hiring
a Regional Director of Operations to support our North Texas
The Regional Director of Operations supports, leads and directs the
Communities to operational and financial success. Directly
responsible for achieving each Community's resident satisfaction,
delivery of resident care and services, occupancy and revenue
goals. Additionally responsible for communicating and executing
corporate driven initiatives as determined by Morada Senior Living
for improved Community and Region performance.
- Manages the organization's operations by directing and
coordinating activities consistent with established goals,
objectives, and policies of Morada Senior Living.
- Communicates a clear, resident focused vision to
- Reviews annual resident satisfaction survey. Develops and
deploys programs to ensure and increase resident satisfaction.
- Manages the Executive Director of each community. Holds
Executive Director accountable for achievement of community
specific and organization wide goals
- Develops plan to meet NOI expectations with each Executive
- Ensures budgeted revenue is achieved or exceeded by maximizing
occupancy and controlling expenditures.
- Develops and executes plans to increase occupancy along with
the Regional Directors of Sales.
- Reviews monthly financial statements, implements plans of
action with Executive Director for deficiencies.
- Maintains strong knowledge of competition.
- Performs above duties by being a visible presence in the
- Generally, spends four days per week at the various
communities. Remainder of work is regularly performed from the
- Timely responds to and resolves complaints from residents,
family members, employees and vendors.
- Assists in developing and monitoring community budgets.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all regulatory
- Regularly communicates performance initiatives status to senior
management and/or capital partners as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Oversee and/or manage efforts related to recruitment, hiring,
employee relations and separations of Community Leaders in
accordance with policy.
- Responsible for oversight of Community Executive Directors,
maintaining full responsibility for efficient operations and
compliance with the financial goals established in the approved
Operating Budget within the Region.
- Responsible for delegating authority, responsibility and
accountability to the responsible leader.
- Lead the Regional team in support of the mission and values of
the organization in accordance with community values.
- Demonstrate an attitude of teamwork when interacting with
Community Team Members; take ownership of job responsibilities
through prompt and appropriate follow-up to issues as they arise
(ensuring appropriate resolution); anticipate needs of residents
and/or Community Team Members in a proactive fashion.
- Promote development of team management skills, capabilities and
sharing of best practices through participation in and leadership
- Be available to fill as needed for operational
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a related field,
- A minimum of two years' experience as a Regional Director of
- A minimum of five years' experience in a Senior Living
leadership role that includes Sales/Operations
responsibilities.Benefits: - In addition to a rewarding career and
competitive salary, Morada -also offers a comprehensive benefit
package. - - Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive
benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and
disability insurances, paid time off and paid holidays. - Team
members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan
with company match our Employee Assistance Program and accident
insurance policies. Thank you for your interest in Morada Senior
Living careers. - If you have any questions about the position you
are applying for, please contact the community directly. - EOE
Keywords: Morada Senior Living, Irving , Regional Director of Operations, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!