Oracle Project Manager/Lead
Company: Emonics, LLC
Posted on: January 23, 2023
- Experience in Project Management, Responsible for End-to-End
Project Management & Delivery.
- Have an Active Engagement with Customer to Build Relationship
at all Levels of Customer Organization by Ensuring Timely
Resolutions of Issues and Concerns to meet their
- Should be able to Conduct Weekly & Monthly Business Reviews
with Customer's Senior Leadership.
- Should have Good Understanding of Infrastructure Management
Processes & Process Framework Like ITIL is Needed.
- Proven knowledge of Business Process and its KPIs, including
Best Practices to support the relevant Business Processes
- Need to have good Communication, Team Management Analytical &
- Real-time experience in Oracle 12C /11g Databases on Different
Managing cross Platform Database Migration
- Knowledge on Configuring and administering oracle High
availability features like Data Guard, Real Application Clusters
(RAC) and ASM.
- Planning and Implementing the Backup Strategies using Hot
Backup, Cold backup, Logical Backup, RMAN.
- Install 11g/ 12c OEM Grid Control & OEM Agents on DB Servers
and Monitoring grid control.
- Shell Script knowledge will be an added advantage
- Experience in Oracle Golden Gate, Architect Golden Gate Data
- Knowledge in Golden Gate System Macros, Analyses Applications
for GG Suitability.
Keywords: Emonics, LLC, Irving , Oracle Project Manager/Lead, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!