Samsung Market Sales Manager
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Start your career with Premium.#WeArePremiumSamsung Market Sales
ManagerGeneral InformationLocation: IRVING, Texas, 75063Ref #:
37665Function: Brand Advocacy & SalesEmployment Duration:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term
- 401k program
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) programDescription and
RequirementsAs one of Premiums Samsung Market Sales Managers, youll
connect shoppers with the products they love by engaging with
customers and ensuring client displays and products shine in retail
stores.Whats in it for you?
- Represent one of the biggest brands in the world.
- Membership in Samsungs Select Field Training Academy, providing
unlimited access to industry and product training
- Performance based bonuses.
- A collaborative and support team, driven to succeed.What will
- Maintain merchandising and display standards of all
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with store
associates and management.
- Provide market intelligence, key competitive metrics and
product offerings, and areas of opportunity.
- Determine customers needs and provide brand awareness and
recommendations to fulfill those needs.
- Increase sales in assigned products within assigned retail
- Ensure inventory issues are communicated efficiently to
supervisor and through reporting as requested.
- Ensure equipment or other issues are communicated to the
manufacturer and/or retailer appropriately.
- Place approved signage and POP.
- Repair client products as necessary.How will you succeed?
- Demonstrating a passion for the brand and have the ability to
communicate that passion effectively.
- Traveling roughly within a 50-mile radius to ensure store
- Adhering to a Tuesday through Saturday work schedule, with
flexibility to meet holiday and promotional deadlines/dates.What
experience should you have?
- High School Degree required; Associates/Bachelors degree
- Minimum six months training, sales or related industry
- Minimum six months sales in retail with consumer
- Minimum two years experience in retail merchandising or
- Advanced technical experience with consumer electronics
required; maintenance and/or repair of consumer electronics in
store highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Experience in sales promotion creation and product
demonstration skills necessary.So, are you Premiums next Market
Sales Manager?#WeArePremiumEqual Opportunity Employer (Disabled,
Veteran) - Under applicable requirements, such as the San Francisco
FCO and the Los Angeles FCHIO, we consider for employment qualified
applicants with arrest and conviction records or criminal histories
- E-Verify Employer
Keywords: Acosta, Irving , Samsung Market Sales Manager, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!