Company: Lennar Corporation
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Construction ManagerUS-TX-IrvingJob ID: 2023-26743Type: Regular
Full-Time# of Openings: 1Category: ConstructionGRO - DFWOverviewAs
a Construction Manager with Lennar, you will supervise, coordinate
and manage all residential home construction in the community
- Schedule and supervise daily trade partner activities in
accordance with Buildpro job schedules and business partner signed
scopes of work.
- Plan and schedule all construction activities on homes from
start to finish in assigned community.
- Inspect and ensure that work is in compliance with
City/County/State requirements and building codes.
- Maintain homes under construction in addition to the community
itself in a condition presentable to our customers and within the
acceptable standards of the company.
- Provide trade partner feedback to the Area Construction Manager
concerning the trade partner's timeliness and attention to
- Communicate construction progress and home completion date to
the company by accurately updating and submitting the weekly
- Work closely with the sales, customer care, and management team
to ensure open communication on all matters; develop a strong
environment conducive to proactive resolution of issues and strong
commitment to producing a quality product
- Maintain the construction documents (lot files, trade associate
files and plan rack) at the job site so that all pertinent
information is readily available to management and the other field
- Conduct pre-construction meeting, if applicable, with customer
and oversee the construction, inspection and scheduling of the
entire home using inspection forms, plans and procedures
- Review and approve start packages prior to beginning
construction of homes.
- Act proactively to resolve homebuyer or homeowner issues.
- Aid the Customer Care Representative with all outstanding
customer care requests to make sure that they are being completed
in a timely manner and approved by the customer.
- Recruit, actively communicate with and train business partners
on safety, quality requirements and payment procedures, to assure a
solid vendor base.
- Maintain a current working knowledge of all applicable building
codes and OSHA job safety regulations.
- Secure the companies property and protect it from theft,
vandalism and damage.
- Ensure compliance with the company's safety program.
- Attend construction meetings and training classes as
- High school diploma or GED required
- College degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a construction related
- Experience with the home building process and practices.
- Knowledge of building codes, understanding of critical path
scheduling methods and safety.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record and valid auto
- Working knowledge of new technology such as iPads
- Excellent verbal and written communication skillsPlease see job
Keywords: Lennar Corporation, Irving , Construction Manager, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...