Acquisition and Base Marketing Channel Engagement Manager
Posted on: May 24, 2023
When you join VerizonVerizon is one of the world's leading
providers of technology and communications services, transforming
the way we connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of
people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future.
Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.What you'll be doing...The Digital Marketing and Base
Management (DM&BM) team/organization is responsible for
designing and delivering programs to increase loyalty and drive
revenue for existing Verizon mobile and Fios subscriber base. In
addition, the team identifies opportunities for targeted new
subscriber growth through direct response acquisition programs and
by leveraging cross-selling activity within the existing subscriber
base. The Channel Engagement team works closely with our support
and field teams to ensure that the DM&BM offer strategies
translate to our mobile and home customers. Channel Engagement
Manager will be expected to work independently to execute on asks
and follow through with identifying marketing opportunities and
field improvements. This role will be responsible for planning and
collaboration with cross-functional teams to ensure the acquisition
and base management strategies and offers are fully integrated and
prioritized across all channels. Responsibilities include:
- Actively seeking and identifying opportunities through Voice of
the Customer and Voice of the Agent regular studies to determine
churn drivers, competitive offers, customer reactions, agent
response, tool enhancements.
- Performing monthly call and chat studies to uncover actionable
opportunities for marketing strategy, tools and agent
- Driving continuous improvement by generating new ideas,
identifying gaps/pain points in offer strategy, CX or tool
presentment and recommend solutions to optimize performance and the
- Presenting and brainstorming findings with our marketing
strategy teams to identify actionable insights to improve retention
and increase revenue through offers and programs.
- Serving as the link between the channels and marketing-
continuously evaluating the delivery and execution of all marketing
efforts targeted to existing customers.
- Establishing an effective communications cadence with the
channels to improve awareness of key marketing initiatives.
- Formulating strategies to maximize offer conversion, from both
the channel and marketing perspective. Presenting your plan of
action to marketing and sales leaders; align and obtain executive
buy-in to execute the plan and drive results.
- Creating, supporting and executing field communication and
education programs supporting marketing DM&BM marketing
- Partnering with our business intelligence teams to enhance
measurement reporting to identify additional channel and consumer
- Participating in offer presentment creation to ensure seamless
offer launches and field execution.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of Verizon Mobile, Fios and/or Verizon Home Internet
- Experience balancing multiple priorities to meet deadlines in a
- Knowledge of trends and key business drivers pertaining to
customer retention/satisfaction and revenue growth.
- Experience with Google or MS programs such as Google Slides,
Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience stakeholdering with multiple partners.
- Willingness to travel up to approximately 25% of the time. Even
better if you have:
- Experience working in one or more of the following fields:
marketing, call centers, retention or sales.
- Leading cross-functional teams across the Verizon Consumer
Group to evolve an idea into an actionable plan and then to launch
it into the market.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to be a team player and work well with large and varied
- Ability to be flexible and to adapt with business need.
- Establishing and maintaining program success measures to track
performance in order to refine and optimize plans.
- Experience in presenting findings and insights targeted to what
that audience cares about (up to the executive level).
- Experience in working with marketing research, research
strategy, or consumer research methodologies.
- Masters degree or MBA.If Verizon and this role sound like a fit
for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every
"even better" qualification listed above.Where you'll be workingIn
this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes
work from home and assigned office days set by your
manager.Scheduled Weekly Hours40Equal Employment Opportunity We're
proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our
employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity
makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check
out page to learn more.Our benefits are designed to help you move
forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of
Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives,
401 (k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off,
parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus
other incentives, we've got you covered with our award-winning
total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as
you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your
individual circumstances.If you are hired into a Colorado,
Connecticut, Nevada, or New York work location, the compensation
range for this position is between $130,000.00 and $241,000.00
annually based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary
depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and
experience. This is an incentive based position with the potential
to earn more. For part time roles, your compensation will be
adjusted to reflect your hours.
Keywords: Verizon, Irving , Acquisition and Base Marketing Channel Engagement Manager, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...