Business Risk Lead (SAS Programmer)- VP- Hybrid
Posted on: September 16, 2023
The individual in this role is responsible for a broad range of
development, implementation, data management, and data quality
activities which are vital to providing and maintaining best in
class solutions and automated processes to support the Risk
Management organization and key corporate initiatives.
The position requires the ability to think strategically and
respond rapidly to changing environment. A critical success factor
will be the individual's ability to cultivate and sustain an
infrastructure and processes that can consistently deliver results
quickly and accurately.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, test, validate, and implement automated processes
using SAS on a Unix/Linux environment. Independently own the final
solution as detailed and designed by the project team with
guidance/collaboration as needed from team members.
- Responsible for initiating and leading interactions with other
teams to clarify information and resolve issues.
- Lead and present relevant materials to Senior Management as
well as contribute in meetings with key stakeholders.
- Develop strong working relationships with partners across Risk
- Responsible for Escalating issues and problem resolution
- Attend project meetings and contribute information relevant to
project design and implementation based upon prior experience.
- Provide analysis and detailed results of data and project
- Allocate and review day to day activities for off-shore
- Provide analytic support of internal processes by evaluating
production data and provide ongoing support in the monitoring of
- Provide ad hoc support to Risk Teams.
- Identify issues, document root cause, propose solutions, and
present to Senior Management when necessary.
- Problem resolution (Historical research, current business case
- Development and maintenance of system documentation to include
process flow designs, charts, decks, etc. Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Management Information
Systems, Mathematics, or Engineering.
- 6+ years related experience.
- Proficient in SAS/SQL, UNIX/Linux, Shell Scripting. NDM, and
Scheduling tools a plus.
- Experience in Credit Cards, Private Label cards or Banking
- Knowledge in AML/KYC domain a plus
- Ability to develop and perform analysis that addresses concerns
and issues in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to manage effectively in a high pressure organization
with multiple deadlines.
- Excellent ability to develop partnerships across multiple
business and functional areas.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent quantitative and analytic skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence across
- Displays flexibility to work well with varying personal styles.
Job Family Group:
Risk Management -
Business Risk & Control
Irving Texas United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$110,890.00 - $166,340.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified
interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are
a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to
use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Keywords: Citi, Irving , Business Risk Lead (SAS Programmer)- VP- Hybrid, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!