Company: Insight Global
Posted on: September 16, 2023
This role's purpose is to:
-Address high priority customer escalation needs for critical and
high-visibility problems impacting Microsoft's strategic Premier
customers and Partners.
-Participate in 24x7 coverage schedule providing timely, reliable
and high-quality response to complex customer escalations.
-Provide mentor assistance to Premier and CSS Delivery regarding
the CritSit process when required to ensure successful
-Interface with various departments and groups within Microsoft to
drive resolution, up to the executive level as necessary.
Positively impact customer satisfaction by:
* Managing Premier Customers' and Partners' Critical Situation
incidents to ensure that the CritSit process is being followed and
any need of escalation is addressed.
* Delivery of a high-quality customer and partner experience
through timely and effective response to internal and external
customer needs; owning active Critical Situations.
* Delivering a high-quality customer and partner experience through
timely and effective resolution of customer's issues in the
quickest way possible.
* Expanding internal visibility of Premier Customers' Critical
Situations by managing complex, mission critical, or politically
hot Premier customer situations, including Enterprise Accounts and
* Identifying systemic issues and flagging process breakdowns
during the execution of the CritSit Process.
* Stepping up to take on challenges by acting as Crisis Manager in
catastrophic outage situations.
* Pursuing proactive actions to help prevent future issues.
* Leading projects and work groups to improve process and
* Establishing / Maintain Relationships
* Collaborating effectively with the customer and internal groups
to solve customer issues and improve business processes in the
quickest way possible.
* Actively participating on project initiatives owned by CMET
* Providing CritSit reporting to allow businesses to make better
Required Skills & Experience
o 8+ years technology industry, customer service, or related
o OR Master's Degree in technology, business, or related field AND
6+ years technology industry, customer service, or related
o OR Bachelor's Degree in technology, business, or related field
AND 5+ years technology industry, customer service, or related
o OR equivalent experience.
o Experience working with Microsoft products and services.
o Cloud Technology Certification (Azure Fundamentals. M365
o ITIL and PMP certification is desirable.
o Business level fluency to read, write and speak Mandarin
Keywords: Insight Global, Irving , CritSit Manager, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!