Fitness Manager in Irving, TX at The Constellation Club
Company: Irving, TX, United States
Posted on: September 17, 2023
We are Invited.
At Invited, work feels like play, as you build relationships with
your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every
time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and
enrich lives. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced,
high-impact group of talented people. We are passionate about
bringing people together and about bringing out the very best in
life. Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and
captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more
than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common
goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come
to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you
to join us.
Invited. Where You Belong.
The Fitness Manager (FM) is responsible to oversee the fitness
center to ensure the delivery of professional, high quality, safe
and innovative health and fitness services and programs to our
membership. The Fitness Manager is responsible for the management
and revenues associated with all fitness related services and
programs within the club.
- Work with the General Manager to create quarterly strategic
- Achieve quarterly and yearly fitness revenue goals set forth by
- Manage and motivate the fitness team to ensure budgeted sales
goals are achieved or surpassed.
- Maximize sales volume/personnel of all fitness related
- Assist with recruiting, interviewing and hiring personal
fitness and Pilates trainers.
- Ensure staff adheres to the corporate policies and
- Maintain the fitness center and ensure everything is stocked,
clean, orderly and in working order.
- Ensure exceptional customer service by staff through the
development and implementation of training/staff incentive
programs, and continuing education opportunities to improve
- Bachelor's degree in health/fitness-related field
- Current personal training certification (ACSM, NASM, ACE, PTA
Global, NFPT, CSCS or NSCA)
- Previous fitness operations/management/supervisory
- Demonstrated marketing and sales experience
- Previous managerial experience and financial acumen
- Excellent customer service attitude and abilities
- Professional, friendly manner
- Self-motivated, takes initiative with strong work ethic
Have more questions? Check out ourInvited Jobswebsite to get more
details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits,
and Our Culture. Be a part of our Social Networks:LinkedInInstagram
Invited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / Invited
participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for
the position. It is not a complete statement of duties,
responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may
be assigned as necessary.
Keywords: Irving, TX, United States, Irving , Fitness Manager in Irving, TX at The Constellation Club, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!