Company: Princeton Information Ltd
Posted on: November 8, 2018
* Job Description:
In this Project Manager position in Client Architecture and Technology Engineering (CATE), the candidate will partner with multiple technology teams to plan and coordinate the integration and delivery of Client's technology efforts. Specific responsibilities include:
* Lead and Manage multiple highly complex and Infrastructure projects including Cloud migrations for various customers/sectors by working across multiple technology teams, business units and stakeholders to ensure technology projects are delivered successfully to meet strategic goals.
* Serve as scrum master for agile project teams, facilitating sprint planning, daily stand-ups, backlog grooming, and retrospective
* Develop end-to-end delivery plans and align specific tasks/deliverables from various technology engineering and integration teams to end-to-end delivery plans by working closely with stakeholders to ensure infrastructure and application services delivery plans meet business requirements
* Drive weekly execution planning meetings to coordinate with various engineering and integration stakeholders product engineering, infrastructure support teams and other tool owners to track delivery of tasks and cross-functional dependencies
* Leverage technical and interpersonal skills to manage expectations and address project risks and issues proactively, working with engineering leads and other project managers to proactively identify resolve technical and general working issues
* Develop documentation and presentation materials to communicate project status and plans, ensuring at risk milestones have concise descriptions and mitigation details
* Ensure program project compliance and artifacts (scope, plan, execution documents etc.) are created timely and uploaded at phase change with proper resolution of any QA and/or compliance-related items within two weeks of identification
* Job Skills / Qualifications:
* Minimum of 8 years of successfully managing and delivering IT infrastructure, Cloud based initiatives and related technologies including migrations. Experience with AWS and/or GCP architecture a plus.
* Strong leadership, interpersonal, influence, negotiations, organizations skills
* Experience identifying/implementing process improvements.
* Proactively identifying & improving processes to streamline reporting, prioritize the work and protect the engineering teams
* Proven experience in leading Technology Transformation and Change Management
* Demonstrate experience with Business Analysis to drive requirements gathering
* Establish Program Management Governance, communication plan, scope management, KPI/monitoring, and risks/issues process
* Capture business objectives and technical requirements from internal clients for network, identity and access management, data protection, infrastructure security to define the capabilities and secured environment required
* Obtained consensus across multiple departments within engineering and operations
* Proven experience in developing detailed IT work plans, schedules; project estimates, resource plans and status reports. Interfaces with project staff and clients regarding status of projects.
* Proficient with Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodologies. Strong experience managing multiple projects in Agile a plus
* Conducts in-depth evaluation of business processes, system processes and industry standards.
* Provides sound understanding of IT project leadership concepts and principles and a basic knowledge of concepts and principles in other technology areas.
* Ensures essential procedures are followed and helps to define operating standards and processes.
* Applies comprehensive understanding of how multiple areas collectively integrate within IT project leadership to contribute towards achieving business objectives.
* Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations.
* Directly impacts the business by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others; impacts own team and closely related work teams.
* Self-starter with a strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership with a track record in delivering major technology projects
* Ability to work independently with minimal direction and as a contributing member in a high-performing and focused team
* Ability to work under pressure, manage tight deadlines, and thrive in a flexible, fast-paced environment across multiple time zones and locations
* Strong communication and writing skills that lead to clear, concise, and unambiguous technical and non-technical documentation including requirements, infrastructure design documentation and project presentations
* PMP or equivalent certification.
Princeton Information is one of the nation's top five privately-held IT consulting firms, in business since 1985. Princeton Information services a clientele of primarily Fortune 500 companies nationwide. With annual revenues over $120 million, Princeton Information operates across the US from multiple regional offices.
Our Commitment to Our Consultants
As a privately held company, Princeton Information is solely committed to the success of clients and consultants - not to any shareholders. PI's success is grounded in the relationships we build with our consultants. We seek the best people; provide career path counseling; as well as the most challenging opportunities in business and in IT. As part of its culture of loyalty and commitment to its consultants, Princeton Information is committed to doing all we can to ensure our consultants have the best possible search, placement and work experience possible.
Working with one Princeton Recruiter will gain you access to over 500 open requirements with the top clients in the US across all industries (finance, insurance, pharmaceutical, commercial, telecom, media, manufacturing) nationwide. Our local recruiters have in-depth knowledge of our clients and opportunities. They will work with you to find you the best possible opportunities for you and your career.
Our relationships with our clients, as well as our consultants, are critical to our success! We have a robust sales organization that ensures that Princeton has the inside track on what attributes a person needs in order to be successfully placed and engaged at our clients. We know the technical and non-technical skills that our clients are looking for and we ensure that you are educated about the client prior to your interview with them. Princeton is committed to going above and beyond to ensure that each meeting you have with a client is a successful one! - provided by Dice Access, Analysis, Application, Architecture, BASIC, Business Requirements, Change Management, Consulting, Engineering, IT, Manager, Management, Materials, Network, Product Engineering, Project, Project Manager, QA, Quality, Security, System, Telecom, UPS
Keywords: Princeton Information Ltd, Irving , Project Manager, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!