Surgery Center CEO (Adminisrator)
Company: Surgical Care Affiliates
Posted on: November 9, 2018
OverviewSCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
SCA is seeking a CEO/Administrator to lead the team at our multi-specialty Blue Star Surgery Center in Irving TexasAccountabilities / ResponsibilitiesThe Administrator serves as the CEO of the center. As such, they will have full accountability for clinical quality, business and strategic planning, financial results, personnel recruitment, development and oversight, operational effectiveness, facility management and regulatory compliance.
- Leading a team of clinical and business professionals to achieve outstanding clinical results, physician, patient and teammate satisfaction with the centers services and financial performance;
- Working in collaboration with the Medical Director and surgeon partners to develop and maintain effective strategic, programmatic, and marketing plans to grow and maximize center outcomes;
- Managing the centers financial results, including a multi-million-dollar P&L, financial controls, reporting and analysis;
- Ensuring quality outcomes, labor efficiencies, supply chain management, volume growth, revenue cycle optimization and regulatory accreditation/compliance;
- Overseeing the centers physical assets, including the building and equipment, in compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience as an administrator in outpatient surgery setting OR Master's Degree in Health Administration, Business Administration, or Management with progressively responsible financial, personnel, operations management experience in a health care setting
- Nursing License with Operating Room Nursing experience required, orthopedic specialty circulating experience strongly preferred
- Prior experience demonstrating a high level ability to effectively manage and allocate organizational resources is required.
- Operational management experience such as budgeting, financial management, clinical services management, credentialing, accreditation, or similar required
- Demonstrate leadership ability, entrepreneurial, project follow through, effective communication skills, both written and verbal, and proven ability to interact well with physicians and surgeons is required.
- The ability to multitask, prioritize, function efficiently and responsibly in emergency situations is required.
Please click here to apply: https://bit.ly/2PGlYtE
Keywords: Surgical Care Affiliates, Irving , Surgery Center CEO (Adminisrator), Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!