Senior Manager - Mobility
Posted on: May 17, 2019
What you'll be doing...
Verizon's Mobility team manages all mobile devices used by
employees and line of business users like Retail, Field Ops and
Door to Door. We implement security, policies and enable a great
user experience on the mobile devices from purchase to
- Manage Verizon's Mobility landscape across all mobile devices
including enterprise, retail, field ops. Specific areas of
- Mobile Device Management.
- Advanced Mobile Threat Protection.
- IOS and Android devices - phones and tablets.
- Employee on-boarding, audit and exit processes and
- Mobile application life-cycle management in company app
- Guide and mentor a high performing team of IT engineers to
deliver services to employees, users in specific business segments
- Manage a cross functional team in multiple time zones - Europe
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve automation for the
company; scope and create automation for deployment, management and
visibility of our services.
- Vendor engagement and management.
- Coordinate with End User Support and ensure resources such as
help articles are available for end users.
- Manage special projects such as deployment of new tablets,
mergers and acquisitions.
- Lead recovery during outages.
- Introduce leading practices in endpoint management for
continual service improvement, process automation and optimization
for effective and efficient service delivery.
- Manage day-to-day operational activities, resource planning,
consulting services, support for incident management and request
- Be an escalation point for the team; perform broad customer
service support role.
- Build a high performing team, talent acquisition, retention,
actively strengthen the team's skills and expertise through
development and training while holding the team accountable for
high-quality service delivery.
- Foster continual service improvement and best practice in the
areas of IT service management and project management, while
ensuring the highest possible quality of service.
- Identify, recommend and implement key performance indicators to
identify opportunities to improve client and service delivery.
- Lead projects ensuring the client's requirements and
deliverables are clearly articulated, as well as delivered to
- Community Development and Support Create and maintain service
documentation with clear and simple guidance to help users get the
most out of IT services.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Experience supporting an enterprise-level mobile device
- Experience managing at least one major MDM environment such as
Mobile Iron or AirMobile.
- Solid knowledge of mobile security and advanced mobile threat
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills.
- Solid understanding of information security operations and best
- Involvement in team architectural discussions working with
- Worked directly with key vendors on new features and
- Ability to identify / prioritize tasks and work independently
- Demonstrated excellent written and interpersonal communication,
and documentation skills.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people,
transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with
each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable
network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security
solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as,
video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and
benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where
you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in
code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Irving , Senior Manager - Mobility, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!