Digital Marketing Manager
Posted on: May 17, 2019
What you'll be doing...
The Digital Operations Team is hiring a digital operations
marketing manager. In this role you will work closely with internal
stakeholders to support demand generation partners, drive
operational excellence and compliance; including, but not limited
to the following staff functions:
- Work with external partners to define and implement strategies
to increase digital SEM/SEO digital traffic and sales.
- Analyze the mobile and desktop brand digital search funnel
performance and define strategies for each step in the funnel to
- Conduct digital marketing performance analysis; identify and
implement actions to drive increased performance.
- Align with Marketing, Brand and Marketing Operations to
understand upcoming offer changes and the impact to the mobile and
desktop buy flow experiences.
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Operations team, IT,
Security, and others for partner MLP effectiveness and
- Manage CCPA requirements and ensure compliance.
- Voice of the partner to internal requirements and development
- Translate performance analysis into effective, concise
executive level presentations.
What we're looking for...
You are driven by the Verizon credo, are self-motivated,
accountable, detail oriented and enjoy partnering with internal and
external clients to resolve and address complex issues. You
recognize that hard work and perseverance result in positive
outcomes. You are a critical thinker and able to work both
independently and within a team environment. You enjoy a challenge
and are capable of overcoming obstacles.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in digital marketing and operations.
- Knowledge of the key steps in the buy flow funnel and their
impact to performance.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Creative problem solving with the ability to work effectively
in a fast paced environment.
Even better if you have:
- An MBA.
- Prior channel management or agency experience, along with
digital performance and marketing experience.
- Strategic and analytical thinker who can analyze data to make
appropriate process/business decisions/recommendations and shape
- Paid search marketing and analytics, online advertising,
e-commerce, digital data exchange, and call center sales
- Proven negotiating skills, demonstrated collaborative and
consensus building strengths.
- Ability to work independently to produce a quality work
- Strong leadership ability to engage and influence functional
teams and external partners.
- Demonstrated team player and leader who can effectively handle
multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and maintaining
accountability for major business initiatives, in a highly matrix
- Excellent data visualization and creative PowerPoint skills,
along with Word, Excel & Access experience.
- Self-starter that learns and adapts quickly to frequently
- Communication (verbal/written) skills.
- Knowledge of the search engine marketing and how digital
experiences drive performance.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people,
transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with
each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable
network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security
solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as,
video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and
benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where
you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in
code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Irving , Digital Marketing Manager, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!