Talent Management Exp Designer II
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: June 15, 2019
DescriptionThe Learning Experience Designer and Developer (LXD) is
the most senior level designer for the team and assume lead
responsibilities for large and complex efforts.
The Learning Experience Designer and Developer will collaborate
with subject matter experts and leaders at all levels to transform
business goals and learning requirements into engaging learning
The Learning Experience Designer and Developer will also be
responsible for creating learning materials, across a variety of
learning modalities. The Developer is expected to be a highly
creative and innovative to imagine and create training videos,
games, job aids, leader guides, ILT materials, PowerPoint
presentations and e-learning deliverables.
Learning Experience Design
- Consult with subject matter experts and customers to identify
and obtain learning objectives and content; and advise customers on
various learning approaches.
- Analyze and select the most appropriate learning strategy,
methodology, and technology to maximize the learning experience and
- Design, create, and develop informal and formal learning
solutions to meet business needs.
- Identify existing learning materials that may be leveraged or
modified to support existing learning needs.
- Adequately scope, communicate, and plan for SME involvement to
ensure accurate content design.
- Identify and communicate design rationale and tradeoffs to key
stakeholders, and TM leadership.
- Ideate and innovate thoughtful design experiences that meet the
business and modern learner needs.
Content Development & Brand Management
- Establish clear and concise design strategies and ensuring the
learning content adheres to TM quality standards.
- Draft storyboards, and mock-ups, for interactive learning
solutions such as, e-learning and video development.
- Ensure TM branding follows corporate branding and design
- Participate in quality assurance oversight related to all
- Coordinate with program leads and TM leadership to ensure
on-time, on-budget delivery of services and products in a rapid
- Identify and champion design enhancements, and brand identity
Applications & Technology
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media,
particularly design programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop, 3D
Studio, Director, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Articulate Storyline,
Captivate, DocuTools, Final Cut, etc.
- Keep abreast and maintain proficiency in UX design
- Keep abreast and maintain proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
and imaging tools
- Keep abreast and maintain proficiency in Adobe Experience
- Keep abreast and maintain proficiency in HTML4 and 5, and web
programing language as needed.
- With minimal guidance, develop course delivery schedule and
- With minimal guidance, monitor progress and resolve approved
deviations from plan.
- With minimal guidance, develop schedules for all assigned
- Demonstrate strong communication and human relationship
- Provide effective customer service by being courteous, polite
and friendly at all times. Acknowledge customers timely in order to
determine their need and help the customer resolve the issue or
request. Participate in departmental programs that promote and
deliver exceptional customer service.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by the
Manager of Educational Services.
- Pursue professional growth and development through personal
reading, seminars, workshops and professional affiliations to keep
abreast of the trends in his/her field of expertise. May be
required to travel to perform duties.
- May be required to work outside of normal working
- May be required to work long hours during critical problems or
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, education or
related field; strongly required, Master's degree in business,
human resources, education or related fields; strongly
- Knowledge of talent management theory, methods, and concepts.
Ability to transform theory, methods, and concepts into tangible
designs with measurable results.
- Knowledge of instructional design, including needs assessment
methodologies, design alternatives, training evaluation, and
continuous performance improvement.
- Technical expertise in mapping training needs requirements
against business goals and objectives.
- Excellent effective presentation skills. Excellent written and
oral communication skills.
- Experience designing and developing programs and initiatives to
create and sustain an organizational learning culture.
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and
procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Must be able to work effectively in a matrixed organizational
- Three (3) or more years or direct experience developing,
designing and delivering training and education programs.
- Experience with SharePoint and learning content management
systems highly desirable
- Experience with Abode Creative Suite strongly
- Experience in instructional design for computer-based learning,
healthcare, education, videography, graphic art design or
information management strongly preferred.
Keywords: Christus Health, Irving , Talent Management Exp Designer II, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!