Project Manager Contact Center Solutions
Posted on: August 15, 2019
What you'll be doing...
As a Project Manager, you'll be working within our Professional
Services customer-facing project management team to manage
enterprise-wide Contact Center solutions for customers from many
verticals. The Professional Services team implements and maintains
both Verizon hosted and CPE solutions which contribute millions in
Verizon revenue. The custom IVR and voice solutions are critical to
our customers so our focus is to consult with both quality and a
sense of urgency in mind.
The project management team follows the Verizon Professional
Services Project Methodology which uses a standard set of processes
and procedures to provide a structured, consistent approach to
planning, organizing, and controlling Verizon PS activities. A
standard approach to project management allows Verizon to provide
consistently high-quality project implementation and management.
The work is sometimes done from a Verizon office, remotely, and (at
times) from a customer location.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Handling all aspects of project delivery using the Verizon
Professional Services Project Delivery Model.
- Planning and executing of complex Call Center technology
project lifecycle implementations.
- Providing project managerial leadership and governance for
moderate to large, complex projects involving multiple technologies
or representing a significant revenue risk. Using technical
understanding to ensure engineering milestones are achievable and
aligned to solution end state.
- Interfacing with Management, PMO program stakeholders, and
- Tracking and presenting dashboard project metrics to
- Facilitating the definition and documentation of project
requirements, scope, and deliverables.
- Developing and maintaining project plans, action logs, risk and
- Being accountable for delivering projects on time, within
budget, and with high quality.
- Handling resource forecasting and tracking.
- Applying subject matter expertise on contact center
technologies required to design and deliver custom solutions.
Ensuring all flow down requirements are managed to overall project
scope, including TPVs and internal suppliers.
- Handling the most complex problems and developing resolutions
- Leading cross-functional, high performance, virtual teams.
- Actively managing customer expectations.
- Escalating issues that require executive attention.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Active PMP certification.
- Project management experience in the Contact Center Services
- Genesys, Avaya, and IVR technologies experience (CPE).
- Microsoft Office Experience (Project, Word, Excel, and
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Eight or more years of project management experience in the
Contact Center Services area.
- Five or more years of Genesys, Avaya, and IVR technologies
- Strong program and project governance skills.
- Agile and Waterfall project methodologies experience.
- Enhanced telecommunications knowledge.
- Expert level vendor management skills, including contract
agreements, negotiations, service level agreements, and performance
- Expert level client relationship management skills.
- Experience coordinating management of technical, security, and
network architecture frameworks.
- Capability to effectively communicate with all project
- Ability to perform with a strong sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication
- Genesys technology certification.
- Experience with Clarity and SAP.
- Willingness to travel.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people,
transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with
each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable
network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security
solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as,
video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and
benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where
you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in
code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Irving , Project Manager Contact Center Solutions, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!