Company: Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Irving - 909 Hidden Ridge
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Manager, Operations to
join our team at the Irving - 909 Hidden Ridge location in Irving,
The Operations Manager is responsible for a multiple areas of
operational support functions, which include but are not limited to
the oversight of the Reposition Asset Task force, Field Operations
support in areas of: Risk, Guest Experience management, Medallia
administration, and Online Reputation management, and other special
projects as assigned. This person is required to regularly report
performance to senior leadership, field operations, and special
task force members. The position requires ongoing interface with
key vendors and potential partners to help grow the Managed
portfolio, enhance the brand, leverage internal and external
relationships, and enhance guest satisfaction through a variety of
tools. This position also requires conducting on-site property
visits and to prepare/review property action plans for General
Managers and Regional leadership.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in progressive work experience.
10 years, preferably including General Manager experience
- Ensure correct and consistent execution of all company
policies, programs, and procedures that will result in a consistent
guest experience across all hotels.
- Provide leadership by creating a positive work environment with
all corporate functions to support the effective execution of brand
- Provide leadership by facilitating the flow of information
between hotel field operations and corporate staff
- Identify any business trends that could provide a competitive
advantage for the company or adversely impact the company.
- Identify best demonstrated practices of hotel operations, and
provide leadership by developing best demonstrated practices into
standard operating procedures that can be implemented at all hotels
- Review hotel measures of guest satisfaction to ensure
objectives will be achieved and hold General Managers accountable
for taking action to correct any issues that adversely impact guest
- Identify any trends or similar issues of guest satisfaction at
different hotels that may represent systemic problems that need to
be addressed company wide.
- Review hotel operations to ensure that the 100% guarantee
process is being managed in accordance with standards
- Ensure General Managers are managing their Online Reputaion and
- Review hotel operations to ensure that company standards are
being achieved for product quality and hold General Managers
accountable for taking action to correct any variances from
- Ensure utilization of the MOP system from the General
- Ensure that Resposition properties are following the LQ UP
Requires overnight travel 20% of the time.
- Assist in creating project scopes and maintaining work flow
with project owners and sponsors
- Develop work plans to include critical path
- Present key findings to Senior Management Leadership
- Provide support for new openings and acquisitions as
- Coordinate all special project activities with supporting
disciplines to ensure timely deliverables
- Assist in Development of Operational SOP's for the entire
- Review financial performance for all hotels and assist General
Managers in order to achieve annual EBITDA objectives.
- Protect the company's financial assets by reviewing hotel
operations to ensure proper administration of company policies and
- Also, ensure proper administration of company policies and
procedures for protecting the safety of guests and employees.
- Ensure fair and consistent treatment of all employees, and take
action to correct any issues that adversely impact employee
- Conduct annual assessment of job performance and development
needs. Assign new job responsibilities and/or training that will
lead to improved job performance and career growth.
- Provide leadership by conducting business in a professional
manner and in accordance with all company policies including
standards of conduct, business ethics, and conflicts of
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the
world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands
strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer
the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our
iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program
in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we
champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great
experiences, and our robust portfolio-distinguished by our leading
economy and midscale brands-delivers just that.
We are AmericInn-- by Wyndham, Baymont-- by Wyndham, Days Inn-- by
Wyndham, Dazzler-- by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts-- by
Wyndham, Esplendor-- Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by
Wyndham--, Howard Johnson-- by Wyndham, La Quinta-- Inns & Suites,
Microtel by Wyndham--, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide--
by Wyndham, Super 8-- by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection-- by
Wyndham, Travelodge-- by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham--, Wingate by
Wyndham--, Wyndham Garden--, Wyndham Grand-- and Wyndham Hotels and
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in
London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels &
Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Irving - 909 Hidden Ridge, 909 Hidden Ridge, Suite
#600, Irving, Texas 75038
Employment Status: Full-time
Keywords: Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Irving , Manager, Operations, Executive , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!