RN Seasonal Intensive Care Unit ( ICU )
Company: Medical City Las Colinas
Posted on: January 9, 2021
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Seasonal Registered Nurse Critical Care
Intensive Care Unit
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee?
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what
it truly means to be a part of a team.
RN / Registered Nurse
Seasonal Position for ICU
Seasonal Program Runs August 2, 2020 - April 24,2021
Schedule: Flexible Days or Nights
* Completion bonus to be paid after the successful completion of 18
consecutive weeks of employment while meeting all shift
requirements during that time period. Only one (1) completion bonus
will be paid per 36 week season.
* All seasonal RNs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours per
pay period during the seasonal period.
* Within a close geography, you may be asked to float to another
facility that has an emergent staffing need.
* Four (4) weekend shifts are required each 4 week schedule
* During the course of the 18 week period, the employee is required
to work two (2) holiday shifts (defined by Department Manager or
* Seasonal Staff are PRN status employees and are subject to first
call-off. There is no guarantee of hours by the hospital.
* Seasonal Staff will not be eligible for benefits, except 401(k)
and retirement contribution per the PRN policy.
* Registered Nurses who are in the Seasonal program will have one
opportunity to pass the clinical competency evaluation.
* Current FT/PT & PRN Level 3 employees are not eligible to join
the Seasonal program for 2020-2021 with the exception of RNs that
participated in the Seasonal program in 2019-2020.
* Shifts may vary based on the needs of the department.
Why Medical City Las Colinas?
Simply put, MCLC is a great place to work. Proudly serving the
Mid-cities communities with innovative care and dedicated staff.
Check out our commitment to our our providers here. MCLC has been
recognized as one of HCA's "Most Engaged" facilities, which means
you will be joining a team of highly
Our RN Intensive Care Unit teams are a committed, caring group of
colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient
interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of
others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge
* Communicating with physicians, LPNs, radiologists and other
* Collaborating with physicians to create a Plan of Care for each
patient utilizing evidence based practices,
* Responding to inquiries, concerns, and complaints from patients
and their families.
* Amazing benefits
* Retirement plan
* Working in a tight-knit team environment, which opportunities for
* Growth opportunities
* Innovative vision from leadership
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, State of Texas RN
licensure (or eligible), willingness to work a flexible schedule
and to fill in when needed along with excellent communication
skills. Previous experience in multiple critical care arenas.
Minimum Qualifications to be considered
* Nursing: 3 years
* ICU experience of at least 2 years
(If you are a new nurse-do not apply here-apply to our seasonal
Required license or certification:
* Registered Nurse (RN)
* ACLS, BLS
Compassionate, safe and quality healthcare close to home
---delivered by a family of devoted professionals. Medical City Las
Colinas, built in 1997, is a 100 bed full service, acute-care
facility offering a wide range of services to the community and
families we serve. We take pride in offering customer conveniences
and state-of-the-art technology to exceed your expectations by
providing an aesthetically pleasing environment and amenities such
as: private rooms, concierge service, cable television, wireless
internet access and an executive chef.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Medical City Las Colinas, Irving , RN Seasonal Intensive Care Unit ( ICU ), Healthcare , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!