Weekend Licensed Vocational Nurse
Company: DFW Home Health Dallas
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Company Overview:Weekend Licensed Practical Nurse Opening!
Premium Pay and Flexible Scheduling!
The Licensed Practical Nurse in Home Health is responsible for
providing quality patient care and performing technical skilled
care in the patient's home.
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals,
physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice
care to long-term acute care and home and community-based services,
we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients
to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around
the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver
patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and
families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single,
shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
Benefits and More
- Gernerous PTO - that you can use!
- Flexible Schedules
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision packages available within 30
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Promotion opportunities
- Continuing EducationEssential Functions:
- Provides services within the scope of practice as defined by
the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in accordance
with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of
the health care team. May not alter the plan of care.
- As assigned, visits patient and provides nursing care according
to plan of care.
- Participates in the in-service program according to LHC
- Completes a progress note for each visit, and submits progress
notes to the agency daily.
- Participates in the QA/QI plan and process.
- Continually observes and reports the patients nursing needs.
Instructs the patients family in the care of the patient and
maintenance of a healthy environment for the patient.
- Observes, records, and reports to the supervising nurse and/or
physician the patient's response to treatment and changes in the
- Adheres to and participates in the Care Management
- Participates in staff conference regarding patient
care.Education & Experience:License Requirements
- Current LPN licensure in state of practice.
- Current Driver's License, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- CPR Certification required.
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination
by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If
permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for
religious or medical exemptions.
Keywords: DFW Home Health Dallas, Irving , Weekend Licensed Vocational Nurse, Healthcare , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!