RN / Registered Nurse / Texas / Any / Seasonal Registered Nurse Neonatal ICU ( NICU ) Job
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Registered Nurse RNNeonatal Intensive Care Unit - NICUSchedule:
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee?
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what
it truly means to be a part of our Seasonal RN team.
Seasonal Program Runs August 2, 2020 to April 24, 2021Rate:
$57.00Completion Bonus: $4000 Paid after the successful completion
of 18 weeks of employment while meeting all shift requirements
during that time period.
- Completion bonus to be paid after the successful completion of
18 consecutive weeks of employment while meeting all shift
requirements during that time period. Only one (1) completion bonus
will be paid per 36 week season.
- All seasonal RNs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours per
pay period during the seasonal period.
- Within a close geography, you may be asked to float to another
facility that has an emergent staffing need.
- Four (4) weekend shifts are required each 4 week schedule
- During the course of the 18 week period, the employee is
required to work two (2) holiday shifts (defined by Department
Manager or designee).
- Seasonal Staff are PRN status employees and are subject to
first call-off. There is no guarantee of hours by the
- Seasonal Staff will not be eligible for benefits, except 401(k)
and retirement contribution per the PRN policy.
- Registered Nurses who are in the Seasonal program will have one
opportunity to pass the clinical competency evaluation.
- Current FT/PT & PRN Level 3 employees are not eligible to join
the Seasonal program for 2020-2021 with the exception of RNs that
participated in the Seasonal program in 2019-2020. Shifts may vary
based on the needs of the department.
Why our NICU?Only Level III NICU attached to a laboring
hospitalHighly supported Women's Services LeadershipNurses are
encouraged to set and reach their goals24-hour Neonatologist
supportBaby FriendlyAt Medical City Healthcare our nurses are
FAMILY! Job ResponsibilitiesThe NICU Registered Nurse is
responsible for planning and providing individual goal directed
nursing care that promotes, advocates for, and strives to protect
the health, safety and rights of the individual, family and
community. The NICU RN possesses knowledge of the principles of
growth and development and the particular skills necessary to
provide optimum patient care to the population for which he or she
is employed. The RN is accountable for their practice and care
coordination. The RN is expected to practice autonomously utilizing
evidence based practices.
Qualifications IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR RN - Registered Nurse NICU
Neonatal Intensive Care
- Associates (required) or Bachelor (preferred) of Science in
- Minimum 2 years recent experience in a Level III Neonatal
- Must have current Texas State RN license or compact license
- NRP, BLS*If you meet the ideal candidate minimum guidelines,
you are guaranteed an interview. So apply online today.
About us:Medical City Las Colinas, built in 1997, is a 100 bed full
service, acute-care facility offering a wide range of services to
the community and families we serve.
Our facility is ranked among HCAs Top 10 in employee engagement and
has ranked in the Top 20 in each of the past four years!!which
means youll ...
Keywords: HCA., Irving , RN / Registered Nurse / Texas / Any / Seasonal Registered Nurse Neonatal ICU ( NICU ) Job, Healthcare , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!