Registered Nurse (RN) - ED - Emergency Department - $32-43 per hour
Company: Medical City Healthcare
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Medical City Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) ED -
Emergency Department for a nursing job in Irving, Texas.Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ED - Emergency Department
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, evenings, flexible
- Employment Type: PermanentDescription SHIFT: Evenings (rotating
weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-timeRN Registered Nurse Emergency Room
Medical City Las Colinas
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's
largest provider of healthcare services as a Registered Nurse in
our Emergency Room.
Why apply for our ER?
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues.
We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in
our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious RNs to
help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
RN - Registered Nurse - ED - Emergency Room Department
Essential Job Duties:
- Interact effectively with patients at all growth and
development stages, with patients and families in crisis.
- Assist physicians with procedures, within their scope of
- Have excellent documentation skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.-- Critical thinking
skills and ability to prioritize patient needs and coordinate
services in compliance with EMTALA.--
- Document performance of peers through peer review
- Participate in Performance and Process improvement
- Support the success of the ED Team.--
- Collaborate effectively with physician team members and unit
supervisor; computer literate.
Qualifications IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR RN - Registered Nurse - ER
- Associates or Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Minimum 1 year recent experience in an Emergency Room unit are
necessary to be considered for this role--(If you are a new nurse
please apply for one of our seasonal internships)
- Must have current or compact licensure in the state of
- Healthcare Provider BLS and ACLSBenefits:We offer you an
excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary,
excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in
our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your
benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life,
disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and--
employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about
this fantastic opportunity. --About Us:Medical City Las Colinas,
built in 1997, is a 100 bed full service, acute-care facility
offering a wide range of services to the community and families we
serveOur facility has ranked among HCA's Top 10 in employee
engagement and has ranked in the Top 20 in each of the past four
years!!-which means you'll work with a--family--who deeply shares
your commitment to quality care. --If you share the same commitment
to patient care, peer engagement and community service then Medical
City Las Colinas is the place for you-Apply online today.--Medical
City Healthcare Job ID #06742-155563. Pay package is based on 12
hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation). Posted
job title: Registered Nurse ER
Keywords: Medical City Healthcare, Irving , Registered Nurse (RN) - ED - Emergency Department - $32-43 per hour, Healthcare , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!