Clinical Program Therapist - Behavioral Health
Company: WellBridge Healthcare
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Kindred Behavioral Health is seeking a passionate, creative and
goal-oriented -Clinical Program Therapist to join the team at
-Wellbridge Healthcare in Plano, TX and have an immediate impact on
expanding on our success, growing our services and fulfilling our
mission of improving the lives of all we touch. - Qualified
candidates will have one of the following licensures: LMSW, LCSW,
LPC, LPC-A, LMFT. -As a Behavioral Health Clinical Program
Therapist you will:
- Coordinates, develops and delivers curriculum to meet the
psychological needs of patients.
- Participate within a lead role in the multidisciplinary
treatment team planning process, encouraging patient and family
- Perform clinical services aimed at stabilizing the psychiatric
crisis and the development of healthy mental health management
through a biopsychosocial model of treatment.
- Co-facilitates group psychotherapy and facilitates
psychoeducational focus groups serving as a role model for patients
to observe and learn socially effective values, attitudes and
- Documents patient care and information in an accurate, legible,
manner utilizing correct grammar and spelling; documentation is
reflective of patient behavior, thoughts, feelings and responses to
milieu and the treatment plan directed interventions.
- Interactions with others are nonjudgmental, assertive and
respectful demonstrating a professional, caring attitude and
behavior towards others; behaviorally demonstrates understanding of
program philosophy, rules and regulations.
- Offer brief individual, group, and family therapy,
psychoeducation, crisis intervention, as well as providing
information and referrals as needed in collaboration with the case
- Reviews charts in preparation of patient treatment planning and
provides input on patient progress. Evaluates and updates treatment
interventions in collaboration with charge nurse and/or Program
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and
development over the life span of the patient to include child,
adolescent, adult, and geriatric stages.
- Serve on weekend assessments, group therapy rotation, and
clinical-on-call rotation when needed. Qualifications
As a Behavioral Health ClinicalProgram Therapist you will have: -
- Minimum Master's Degree in SocialWork, Marriage and Family
Therapy or Professional Counseling.
- Independent Practice Scope Licensurein State of Practice.
- Minimum 3 years in discipline.
Keywords: WellBridge Healthcare, Irving , Clinical Program Therapist - Behavioral Health, Healthcare , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!