OB Scrub Technician
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Description IntroductionLast year our HCA Healthcare colleagues
invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As
a(an) OB Scrub Technician with Medical City Las Colinas you can be
a part of an organization that is devoted to giving
back!BenefitsMedical City Las Colinas, offers a total rewards
package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of
our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare
provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues?
Join the Medical City Las Colinas family! We will give you the
tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are
looking for an enthusiastic OB Scrub Technician to help us reach
our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and
QualificationsCertified Surgical Technologists (CST) support
patient care in the perioperative setting by assisting surgeons and
nursing staff before, during and after surgical procedures. As an
integral member of the team, Surgical Techs make meaningful
differences in patient's lives. If you enjoy working in a
fast-paced setting with a focus on clinical excellence, unlock the
possibilities in your career by joining us.
What You Will Do In This Role:
- You will create and maintain the sterile field.
- You will prepare the Operating Room: set up sterilized
instruments, position patient and assist others with gloves and
- You will assist the surgical team as needed: pass instruments,
fluids and supplies, hold retractors and prepare equipment.
- You will provide proper counting techniques for all
instruments, sponges and tools.
- You will assist with transport and transfer of patients.
- You will apply safety procedures and principles in all actions.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Certified Surgical Technician (CST)
- High School Graduate / GEDThis role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).Medical City Las Colinas, built in 1997, is a 100+ bed
full service, acute-care facility. We offer a wide range of
services, including dedicated women's services, Level II NICU,
robotic surgery and emergency services. We are a Primary Stroke
Center. We are accredited by The Joint Commission, American Heart
Association and American Stroke Association. We offer a high level
of stroke treatment and care to patients in Dallas County. We offer
customer conveniences and state-of-the-art technology to exceed our
patient's expectations. We provide a pleasing environment. We offer
amenities such as: private rooms, concierge service, wireless
internet and an executive chef. We pride ourselves on raising the
standards of the hospital experience. We focus on patient safety,
comfort and wellness. Medical City Las Colinas partners with over
400 physicians. We are a part of the Medical City network of
hospitals. Patients are ensured access to medical experts and
advanced healthcare innovations across the network. HCA Healthcare
has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by
the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA
Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses. "There is so much good to do in the world and so many
different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Be a part of an organization that invests
in you! We are reviewing applications for our OB Scrub Technician
opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient
care!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Irving , OB Scrub Technician, Healthcare , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!