Clinical AI Product Lead (Healthcare AI)
Company: Pieces Technologies Inc
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Healthcare is about decision-making - and the best decisions are
those made with complete and comprehensive data. At Pieces, we use
the most cutting-edge technology in artificial intelligence (AI),
natural language processing (NLP), and other machine learning
techniques to help healthcare providers make better decisions to
improve patient care and outcomes.ResponsibilitiesThe
responsibilities of the Clinical AI Product Lead (Healthcare AI)
will be to lead the development efforts for complex clinical
products at Pieces. The Clinical AI Product Lead (Healthcare AI)
would have to map a product strategy and roadmap to deliver
solutions using cutting edge Natural Language and AI technology and
increase the pace and cadence of product execution. Once selected,
it will be important that the candidate rapidly understands
clinical decision support, electronic health records and how AI
technology can effectively solve real and imminent issues in
healthcare settings. Duties and responsibilities include but not
- Own requirements definition and design of cloud based
- Own all product initiatives to execute on an aggressive
roadmap, institute best practices and deliver innovative products
that will meet the needs of demanding customers.
- Develop product messaging to articulate differentiation in the
marketplace. Utilize market research to inform product positioning
- Evangelize the product vision and continuously refine the story
with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), team members, executives and
- Oversee the product lifecycle from ideation, positioning,
product specification and documentation, to implementation and
pricing to ensure seamless transition into releases and product
growth with aggressive deadlines.
- Facilitate dynamic interaction between AI, sales, client
success and implementation, engineering, and clinical experts.
- Document and report on functionality, performance and
identified issues. Drive corrective action and system
- Identify clear, measurable metrics to track the success of the
- Create internal tools to drive maximum automation and
efficiencies.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to performthe essential
functions.RequirementsWe're looking for a Clinical AI Product Lead
(Healthcare AI) who's passionate about using technology to help
solve most critical issues standing in the way of healthcare
providers pursuing their sacred missions in patient care. You have
expertise in the following areas:
- MD, DO or equivalent required. Board certification
- 2+ years of experience in product management and/or product
strategy role require or equivalent certifications.
- A passion for making healthcare more efficient. An
entrepreneurial builder with a strong bias for fast execution and
an innate ability to drive collaboration across technical and
non-technical teams to deliver results.
- Strong work ethic, being adaptable and flexible to succeed in a
fast growth environment.
- Comfortable constantly prioritizing with everyone who has a
stake. Fully recognize plans often diverge from reality and
realigns/negotiates quickly and effectively.
- Demonstrated successful track record managing SaaS software
products. Strongly prefer candidates with some or all of the the
following: experiences product managing complex enterprise SaaS
platforms with multiple components, experiences product managing
clinical SaaS platforms, experience with clinical decision support
software systems, strong knowledge and experience working with,
integrating with, and building on top of EHRs and associated
clinical information systems, or history of building or developing
user-facing enterprise software for small or large
- Understand and can articulate modern SaaS product methods and
- Extensive experience in effectively managing people, tasks and
- Experience building clinical predictive models and/or risk
- Experience with Epic EHR.
- Highly focused and driven to succeed and achieve goals. The
candidate will bring a high level of enthusiasm and a
solution-oriented mentality to the company.
- Highly required: Excellent communication skills and the ability
to present both clinical and technical information to a wide
audience including customers, peers, and team.
- Strong writer. Enjoys writing. Writing comes easily and is
- Experience building products in Virtual Assistance is a
- Has a passion for leadership, defined as the ability to
motivate and align others towards a common goal. BenefitsWe offer
competitive salaries as well as the following benefits:
- Shared premiums: medical, dental and vision, plus access to FSA
- 401K and life insurance
- Flexible vacation, holiday and remote work policies
- Flexible work hours, with work-from-home options
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Two days of paid volunteer time per yearPI202091355
Keywords: Pieces Technologies Inc, Irving , Clinical AI Product Lead (Healthcare AI), Healthcare , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!