RN / Registered Nurse / Texas / Any / Seasonal Registered Nurse Neonatal ICU ( NICU ) Job
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Registered Nurse RN Neonatal Intensive Care Unit - NICU Schedule:
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee?
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what
it truly means to be a part of our Seasonal RN team.
Seasonal Program Runs August 2, 2020 to April 24, 2021 Rate: $57.00
Completion Bonus: $4000 Paid after the successful completion of 18
weeks of employment while meeting all shift requirements during
that time period.
- Completion bonus to be paid after the successful completion of
18 consecutive weeks of employment while meeting all shift
requirements during that time period. Only one (1) completion bonus
will be paid per 36 week season.
- All seasonal RNs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours per
pay period during the seasonal period.
- Within a close geography, you may be asked to float to another
facility that has an emergent staffing need.
- Four (4) weekend shifts are required each 4 week schedule
- During the course of the 18 week period, the employee is
required to work two (2) holiday shifts (defined by Department
Manager or designee).
- Seasonal Staff are PRN status employees and are subject to
first call-off. There is no guarantee of hours by the
- Seasonal Staff will not be eligible for benefits, except 401(k)
and retirement contribution per the PRN policy.
- Registered Nurses who are in the Seasonal program will have one
opportunity to pass the clinical competency evaluation.
- Current FT/PT & PRN Level 3 employees are not eligible to join
the Seasonal program for with the exception of RNs that
participated in the Seasonal program in . Shifts may vary based on
the needs of the department .
Why our NICU?
- Only Level III NICU attached to a laboring hospital
- Highly supported Women's Services Leadership
- Nurses are encouraged to set and reach their goals
- 24-hour Neonatologist support
- Baby Friendly
- At Medical City Healthcare our nurses are FAMILY! Job
Responsibilities The NICU Registered Nurse is responsible for
planning and providing individual goal directed nursing care that
promotes, advocates for, and strives to protect the health, safety
and rights of the individual, family and community. The NICU RN
possesses knowledge of the principles of growth and development and
the particular skills necessary to provide optimum patient care to
the population for which he or she is employed. The RN is
accountable for their practice and care coordination. The RN is
expected to practice autonomously utilizing evidence based
Qualifications IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR RN - Registered Nurse NICU
Neonatal Intensive Care
- Associates (required) or Bachelor (preferred) of Science in
- Minimum 2 years recent experience in a Level III Neonatal
- Must have current Texas State RN license or compact license
- NRP, BLS If you meet the ideal candidate minimum guidelines,
you are guaranteed an interview. So apply online today.
About us: Medical City Las Colinas, built in 1997, is a 100 bed
full service, acute-care facility offering a wide range of services
to the community and families we serve.
Our facility is ranked among HCAs Top 10 in employee engagement and
has ranked in the Top 20 in each of the past four years which means
Keywords: HCA., Irving , RN / Registered Nurse / Texas / Any / Seasonal Registered Nurse Neonatal ICU ( NICU ) Job, Healthcare , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!