Restaurant Cook - Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
Company: Hudson Group
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Located at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Great Opportunity...Great Benefits...Great Company!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in
knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and
transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group,
striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's
A growing leader in the Food and Beverage industry is seeking
experienced Cooks for our Plum Market concept to help our team to
HUDSON Retailers will operate our new Plum Market operation at the
airport and we are looking for AM, Mid & PM shifts to assist
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
* A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
* A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
* $300 Hiring Bonus For Joining Our Team!
* Rate of Pay $19.00 per hour
The Cook is responsible for providing exceptional Guest Service and
an outstanding product. They will be responsible for the daily
execution of meals under the supervision of Sous Chef and Executive
Chef. They must use solid cooking fundamentals and techniques and
adhere to all safety and sanitation guidelines.
* Ability to provide exceptional Guest Service.
* Must have a love of natural and organic foods.
* Experience in a kitchen setting strongly preferred.
* Able to fill in where needed to ensure service, food safety and
* Able to ensure all equipment is kept clean and in excellent
* Knowledgeable of proper rotation principals
* Ability to work a variety of shifts including nights, weekends
* Stand and walk for up to 4 hours without a break.
* Ability to bend and stoop to grasp objects, climb ladders, lift
loads, up to 50 lbs. unassisted, push and pull carts weighing up to
100 lbs. unassisted.
* Provide exceptional Guest Service.
* Must complete assigned orders.
* Must read and follow recipes, and ensure that recipe ingredients
and specks are not being substituted.
* Must help in catering when necessary.
* Must assist in opening/closing the kitchen properly.
* Maintain a clean and sanitized work station.
* Maintain all compliance logs timely and accurately.
Employment is contingent on a successful background check.
The qualified candidate must possess the following:
* Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
* Ability to interact with all levels of personnel
* Ability to multi-task
* High School Diploma or Equivalent; Associates degree or above
preferred in Culinary Arts
* Two years of previous cook experience.
* Must be at least 18 years of age and able to lift up to
* Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
* Proficiency in the operation of a cash register.
* Prior food experience preferred.
* Open availability preferred. We are the Traveler's Best Friend so
we are the first to open and the last one to close at the
* Able to lift up to 40 pounds, standing for long periods of time,
walking, bending, kneeling, reaching, climbing, cleaning,
organizing, and any other tasks as needed;
* Able to work weekends, evenings, holidays.
* Must be 18 years old.
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family
* Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
* Universal Life Insurance
* Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K &
* Hudson Employee 20% Off Discount
* Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
* Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
* Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified
individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an
inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique
experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of
background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including
the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this
position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any
position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out
Keywords: Hudson Group, Irving , Restaurant Cook - Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Hospitality & Tourism , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!