Day Shift - Customer Service Specialist
Posted on: January 15, 2022
RollKall is the law enforcement industry's only comprehensive
off-duty management solution, bringing transparency to off-duty
security by connecting every stakeholder in the process. We help
connect our communities by fostering positive relationships among
businesses, local police officers, and law enforcement agencies.
RollKall makes it easy for businesses to hire off-duty police
officers, for officers to find high-quality off-duty jobs near
them, and for law enforcement agencies and coordinators to run
world-class off-duty programs with technology that makes it easy
and transparent for everybody.
The Customer Service Specialist will provide outstanding customer
service to Law Enforcement Agencies (LEA), Law Enforcement Officers
(LEO), Coordinators, and to Small / Medium Businesses (SMB).
Working hand in hand with Customer Experience and Customer Support
departments, the role will be in communication with Law Enforcement
agencies, officers, and businesses organizing off-duty jobs between
customers. As the role is understood, it is expected that this
individual will assume responsibility for either a group of LEAs,
RMS, or SMBs. This individual must adapt to change resulting from a
fast growing and successful company and must fit culturally with
our values. It is important to be honest, hard-working, and a
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing job placements for officers and businesses as a
liaison between both parties.
- Technically knowledgeable of software tools.
- Assuming full accountability for placement and control of
- Relationship development with customers
- Providing customer feedback to all parties
- Facilitate activities of scheduling, booking, canceling jobs
for all parties
- Communicate customer feedback and actively evaluate comments to
drive continuous improvement
- Backup team, cross train and rotate weekend support.
- Cultural Fit: One Team (people first, trust each other, care,
diversity and inclusion), Servant Leadership (do the right thing,
question authority), Humbition (humility, ambition, think Big and
have empathy for our users), and Deliver Results (bias for action,
innovate, embrace change).
- Tools and Languages: Zendesk, HubSpot, Slack, Trello and
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent Service
- 2+ years relevant or related customer success/Service software
- Understanding of law enforcement agencies, officers,
- Service in fast-growing SaaS business model
- Understanding of industry-related Customer Service operations,
technologies and trends
- 1+ years relevant or related customer service software
- Service working extensively with customers in fast paced
- Excellent problem solving and technical skills
- Must be able to pull reports and have a good understanding of
metrics used to measure success
- Willingness to learn details of Law Enforcement Agencies, Small
/ Medium Businesses Law Enforcement Officers and Managed Services
for Law Enforcement
Hourly, based on skills and experience
- Monday-Friday 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
RollKall Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment
Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity
and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability
status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: RollKall, Irving , Day Shift - Customer Service Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!