Customer Service Representative
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Customer Service Representative Outbound Call Center - Remote
positions available Imagine a workplace that encourages you to
interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by
helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve
competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an
established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers
thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative
healthcare cost management solutions. Our commitment to diversity,
inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We
strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and
collaboration, where every talented individual can participate and
perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright
people come to shine! You can shine with us in a Customer Service
Representative position by assisting callers in an engaging and
- You will have a steady Monday through Friday 40 hour per week
schedule between the hours of:
- 9:00 am and 7:00 pm ET
- 8:00 am and 6:00 pm CT, or
- 7:00 am and 5:00 pm MT.
- Twice per year, employees are able to pick from available
- Earn $17.00 per hour and have the opportunity to receive
additional bonuses based on performance.
- We provide an excellent paid classroom training program as well
as continuous on the job coaching and mentoring. We also have
advancement and growth opportunities available to employees.
- Find more information on what it's like to be a MultiPlan
employee on our Careers page at JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate with customers primarily by phone to verify and
correct demographic information
- Research and resolve a variety of customer demographic
inquiries at the point of service to ensure customer retention and
- Obtain information from customer and communicate feedback for
follow up when required to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Educate providers via phone to ensure inquiry resolution.
- Ensure delivery of accurate information updates for input into
all of the Company's applications.
- Serve as a liaison to other departments to provide inquiry
resolution and identify center operational issues.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held
- Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this
role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to
be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities,
and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as
Keywords: MultiPlan, Irving , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!