Restaurant Team Member
Company: Jersey Mikes
Posted on: May 15, 2022
*Full Job Description*
We are looking for the next ROCK STAR to join our family at Jersey
Grab hold of our powerful positive energy with a Jersey Mike's
ready-to-take-off career that is fun, fulfilling, and
If you like to have fun, banter with people and enjoy sharing your
life, then working at Jersey Mike's may be for you. Besides
learning our business and pleasing people with our great authentic
sub sandwiches, you'll learn a whole new level of social decorum to
take through life.
Jersey Mike's was built on a strong sense of community and an
outstanding commitment to the personal growth of our people. If you
enjoy being part of something special in a strong cultural and
spirited environment than bring your energy and come grow with
*Full-time and Part-time positions available.*
***Tips avg out to about an extra $4 per hour paid out monthly.
***Free food. 1 sandwich per shift.
* Greet customers, record orders, and serve food and beverages with
a consistently positive and helpful attitude, including answering
questions about the menu.
* Input orders into a point-of-sale system and accept payment using
a credit card reader or cash register, calculating change
accurately and quickly as required.
* Work together with the line team to prepare cold and hot subs to
customer specifications, while following cooking instructions,
safety procedures, and sanitary requirements.
* Use specific kitchen machineries such as knives, grills, slicers,
* Ensure restaurant cleanliness daily by clearing and wiping
tables, sweeping and mopping floors, washing and sanitizing kitchen
utensils, and servicing restrooms.
* Communicate effectively with team members and management to
create work schedules, train new employees, and resolve any
interpersonal issues as needed.
* Handle customer concerns and complaints professionally and calmly
to resolve problems according to Jersey Mike's standards and
* Maintain a neat and tidy appearance by wearing required uniform
and adhering to a corporate dress code.
* Be energetic, hard-working, and ethical
* Ability to understand and adhere to all company policies and
* Commitment to learning
* Have strong desire to work as a Team Player
* Flexibility to work day and nights shifts, weekends, and
* Ability to stand for long hours at a time and work in a
* Positive attitude and commitment to customer satisfaction
Keywords: Jersey Mikes, Irving , Restaurant Team Member, Hospitality & Tourism , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!