National Accounts Customer Service Specialist
Company: ADT Security Services
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Work directly with National Account Customers to proactively coordinate support functions. Handles incoming customer inquiries and provides first class customer service. Facilitates the onboarding of new national account sites by ensuring that all necessary information to support the customer has been entered into MasterMind..
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following. The NAS Customer Service Specialist may be expected to perform some or all of the duties listed and complete special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Establish good working relationships with internal customers directly related to the support of National Account Customers.
- Handle incoming calls from National Account customers and provide resolution
- Perform daily follow-up with local offices regarding service, billing, and other support related inquiries for National Account customers (non 1 Touch ).
- Distribute, coordinate, and follow-up through to completion (if necessary) customer requests via their dedicated @ ADT/Protection1 email address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Promote the full product line and services offered by ADT/Protection 1.
- Obtain accurate central station information required for the monitoring and service of the account.
- Ensure that all information necessary to successfully support the customer is entered into MasterMind before the site goes online, to include making outbound calls to customers if necessary(i.e. call lists, schedules, codes)
- Assist the installation, service, and billing departments as required.
- Perform account audits and updates as requested or required.
- Make credit adjustments to accounts when necessary.
- Work with the branches and Monitoring department to research and resolve customer issues.
- Perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
- Position may require mandatory overtime.
- None required.
- Knowledge of Closed Circuit Television, Access Control, Burglary, Holdup, Fire Alarm and Fire Suppression Systems.
- Computer skills with expertise in word processing, preferable Microsoft Office and database applications, and advanced presentation skills with proficiency in Power Point.
- Must have good customer service skills and be able to apply tact, diplomacy, reason and logic.
- Must have strong communication skills, including written, to assist internal and external customers.
- Requires skills in business math, interpersonal relations, judgment, and listening.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Must be able to carry a lap top computer and other necessary demonstration equipment when visiting customers.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Must be able to travel as needed to visit customers, P-1 branches and authorized subcontractors.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and one to two years' experience working on security related projects to include two years of experience related to the CCTV, Intercom, IDS and access control system industry.
- Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- None required.
As of April 2017, Protection 1 merged with ADT to become the leading company in the electronic security industry. As we progress through our integration, you will see collateral, building signs and apparel from both companies, but please know: we are on our way to becoming a completely unified ADT and while that happens, we are better together.
Keywords: ADT Security Services, Irving , National Accounts Customer Service Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!