Human Resources Assistant
Company: Populus Financial Group
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Job SummaryThe Human Resources Assistant works as a supportive and
cooperative HR team member by providing the best potential customer
service with day-to-day operations of HR related tasks. This
position provides assistance to the payroll, HRIS and benefit
teams. Major Responsibilities:
- Scanning all payroll and benefit paperwork on a weekly
- Pull the time records for HR and LOA Specialist in preparation
for upcoming payrolls.
- Review and update store information as needed for the labor
poster compliance vendor; GovDocs.
- Primary backup for the Benefit Analyst and LOA Specialist.
- Pull data for the Benefits Analyst for the Missed Arrears
- Prepare and maintain appropriate files to ensure compliance for
- Prepares reports and maintains various spreadsheets for
department and as requested by managers to assist with research and
- Assists HRIS team, LOA Specialist, Benefits Analyst and Payroll
team with various administrative tasks related to HR.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers
and analyzes information skillfully and accurately.
- Serves as Tier I support for general HR questions that come
through the Benefit, HRIS, and LOA Mailbox.
- Supports front desk staff for breaks as needed. Minimum
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year of related HR expereince.
- Associate degree in related field preferred.
- Able to exercise initiative and independent judgement when
- Deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and
- Thorough knowledge and proficiency in MS Office Suite,
including Outlook, Excel, and Word required. Previous experience
with HRIS preferred.
- Superior attention to details and accuracy with excellent
organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent customer service and customer relations skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment. Physical DemandsThe
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit, stand or walk; use hands to finger, handle, or
feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop or bend; and talk or hear.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50
lbs.Position Type/Expected Hours of WorkThis is a full-time
position, days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00
a.m. to 5 p.m.TravelN/AWork EnvironmentThe work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in some work environments can be
moderate.DisclaimerThe above information on this description has
been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work
performed by employees within this classification. It is not
designed to contain or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory
of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications required of
employees assigned to this job.AAP/EEO StatementACE Cash Express
provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEOC) to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.
Keywords: Populus Financial Group, Irving , Human Resources Assistant, Human Resources , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!