Credentialed Trainer I
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: June 24, 2022
- The Credentialed Trainer (CT) is responsible for achieving
- The CT conducts ConnectCARE t(Epic) Training for various
applications as credentialed, developing lesson plans and updating
materials to reflect changes in policies, in the build and in
- The CT is an effective trainer, students are able to use
ConnectCARE with confidence.
- The CT provides telephone support by logging into the Clinician
Line and assisting the Service Desk with calls
- The CT provides at-the-elbow end-user support through planned
rounding events and other support activities.
- The CT Trainer works with the ConnectCARE Instructional
Designer, build team leadership and members, Health System leaders
and Education to assure end users are able to use the system,
identifying individuals who may need additional support and
providing that support as needed.
- Helps plan, organize and teaches ConnectCARE classes required
for the successful implementation and adoption of the electronic
medical record. Assures students are competent and testing is
recorded before they are released to work.
- Develops classroom materials and educational aids, supporting
the Instructional Designer and working with the build team
leadership and members.
- Responsible for classroom preparation, making sure materials
are printed and available, classrooms and the Enterprise Academy
are organized and clean.Recordkeeping:
- Provides assistance in the maintenance of classroom information
o in the LMS, assuring accuracy and completeness. Registers new
employees for class in the LMS.
- Fills out and works tickets; records support activities
- Provides end user telephone support by answering the Clinician
hotline and Service Desk lines.
- Provides onsite end user support through rounding, attending
employee fairs and other support activities; proactively seeks out
support needs and provides innovative ideas. Helps staff Med Staff
Training room as needed.Communication:
- Communicates with students and managers to assure they are
ready and prepared for class. Registers new employees for class
- Communicates with managers about students who require
additional training or follow-up.Security
- Works with the IT Security team to assure end users have
completed the appropriate training before granting access to
ConnectCARE. Attendance and testing is recorded in
- Other Duties AssignedRequirements:
- High School Diploma required or 2 year College Degree or
experience in related field preferred.
- 2 years experience as educator, Epic end user, or related field
required or 2 years experience in adult education preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and
- Proficient in Captivate , Teams, Visio, SnagIt is a plus.
- Excellent communication, organizational and customer service
skills. Warm and approachable, flexible, provides a calm and
reassuring presence. Strong under pressure, quick learner. Ability
to multi-task and work as a team member. Ability to adjust to and
implement change; ability to analyze problems and identify
- Excellent documentation. Strong problem solving skills. Very
strong customer service skills. Ability to adapt to and effectively
perform work functions in emergency and high stress situations is a
- Use of classroom projectors and equipment and virtual training
tools is required.
- Epic credentialed trainer or Epic end user preferred.
- Must obtain Credentialing iCertificate in Epic
Applications.Work Type:Full Time
Req. No36339Job TitleCredentialed Trainer IMarketCHRISTUS System
OfficeCategoryInformation TechnologyTravelModerate Overnight Travel
Up To 30 PercentFacilityCHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909
BuildingsAddress919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView On A MapView Other LocationsTypeFULL TIME
Keywords: Christus Health, Irving , Credentialed Trainer I, Human Resources , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!