Recruiting Analyst Coordinator
Company: Vistra Corporate Services Company
Posted on: March 17, 2023
If you have what it takes to become part of the Vistra family
and would like to start a promising career with a global leader,
take a look at the exciting employment opportunities that are
currently available and apply online.Job SummaryThe Recruiting
Analyst will provide vital analytical reporting and administrative
support primarily to the Talent Acquisition team and other HR areas
as needed. This role requires an excellent communicator with
analytical skills to foster relationships with future candidates,
employees, hiring managers and external vendors.Job Description
- Coordinates candidate screenings and meetings
- Responsible for hiring business process in Workday including
- Maintains the Careers Workplace site with weekly creative open
job advertisements and marketing materials.
- Oversees and ensures accuracy and compliance of candidate
records and ensures candidate background process workflows
- Generates and maintains reports and tracking metrics.
- Assists in the coordination of recruiting events (e.g.,career
fairs, open house, handling inventories and shipping for
recruitment collateral on campus)
- Supports the recruitment function with system data entry and
- Maintains database and reports of candidate pipelines and
- Offboarding assignments such as follow up on exiting candidate
equipment and intern exit surveys.
- Maintains posts to Workday, LinkedIn and other social
networking and media sites.
- Interacts with candidates in a professional, friendly manner to
deliver a positive candidate experience.
- Develops sources to assist the recruiters in the build-out of
qualified internal /external candidate pipelines.Education,
Experience & Skill Requirements
- Proficient in Power Bi or very strong in Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstratable organizational and communication skills
- Able to effectively work in a very fast paced environment with
a lot of competing priorities.
- Strong analytical skills-able to quickly identify gaps in
- Highschool degree or equivalent required.Job FamilyHuman
ResourcesCompanyVistra Corporate Services CompanyLocationsIrving,
TexasTexasWe are a company of people committed to: Exceeding
Customer Expectations, Great People, Teamwork, Competitive Spirit
and Effective Communication. If this describes you, then apply
today!If you currently work for Vistra or its subsidiaries, please
apply via the internal career site. It is the policy of the Company
to comply with all employment laws and to afford equal employment
opportunity to individuals in all aspects of employment, including
in selection for job opportunities, without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy,
national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military
service, protected veteran status, or any other consideration
protected by federal, state or local laws.If you are an individual
with a disability and need assistance submitting an application or
would like to request an accommodation, please email
email@example.com a request.
Keywords: Vistra Corporate Services Company, Irving , Recruiting Analyst Coordinator, Human Resources , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...