HR-TA Emp Sourcing-Anlst II
Company: Allstate Insurance Company.
Posted on: March 17, 2019
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Sourcing Associate is responsible for passive searches and will lead creative sourcing strategies to drive the successful execution of new agent appointments. This individual will be responsible for National and/or Regional sourcing strategies for Allstate Agency Owners.
The accountabilities for this type of sourcing include implementation of a strategic sourcing plan which includes industry research, competitive intelligence, customized email, internet forums, LinkedIn sourcing, interactive social media, cold calling, national event coordination and building networks to ensure that theres a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates. The accountabilities may also include database mining of in house tools such as ATS and CRM, internet searches, resume searching, and prescreening targeted potential candidates. The Sourcing Associate works within a local and/or national recruiting team and partners on the development of the sourcing strategy.
The Sourcing Associate partners with the internal National Deployment team to gain competitive intelligence to better understand the market. This role requires independent judgment and the ability to make recommendations on recruiting practices and candidates.
- Sources and identifies qualified candidates through primary (phone) and secondary research (internet, job boards, conference lists)
- Tracks and shares competitive insights obtained during prescreen, internet research, and cold calling with recruiter and hiring manager as you submit candidates and attend calibration sessions
- Assists in monitoring and leveraging social media outlets to build pipelines, announce job positions, and build Allstates brand
- Proactively builds talent pipeline or database of potential candidates
- Manages and post positions on niche sites
- Prescreens resumes to select candidates for consideration.
- Ensures company complies with laws and regulations as it relates to online sourcing, staffing, and hiring practices
- Responds to candidates and/or field sales leaders in a timely manner
- Ensures candidate has a positive recruiting experience
- Accurately inputs, organizes and maintains the integrity of candidate in the CRM system
- Provides input on sourcing strategies (what is working and not working)
- Develops market intelligence (through sourcing outlets, organizations and networking)
- Establishes and maintains contacts/relationships with national and local employment sources, such as colleges, employment agencies, search firms, colleges/universities, and trade associations, etc.
- Bachelors degree and search experience preferred
- 0- 2 years of experience
- Previous background in search experience in a high volume corporate environment preferred
- Time management skills including ability to handle high volume requisitions
- Organization skills and ability to manage multiple client groups
- Client relationship skills with the ability to communicate proactively and consistently
- Professional with strong communication skills with the ability to partner with recruiting teams
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Keywords: Allstate Insurance Company., Irving , HR-TA Emp Sourcing-Anlst II, Human Resources , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!