Company: NTT Data Inc
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Req ID: 105516
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a TIBCO Developer to join our team in
Irving, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
This position requires the candidate to have strong knowledge on
Messaging & Business Integration Middleware products, developing
deployment and familiar with security standards as well as
developing automation and monitoring Components for these
Job Responsibilities Include:
* The candidate will be responsible to work with various
stakeholders to understand the requirements
* Review requirement documents, define service requirements, and
examine and update processes and procedures as necessary
* Design and Develop/enhance new Tibco component ( BW)
* Debug and resolve any production
* Provide technical/strategic direction and act as advisor/coach to
* Develop projects required for the design of metrics, analytical
tools, benchmarking activities, and best practices
* Automate the process wherever applicable
* Minimum of 5 years of experience working on Messaging /
* Minimum of 5 years of experience on Tibco EMS and hands-on with
the implementation of Queue, Topic, Bridge, Route, Adapter etc.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience on WebServices- SOAP/REST
* Minimum of 3 years of experience with Core Java
* Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience with XML, JSON,
Copybook ( Mainframe) transformation, parsing etc.
* Minimum of 3 years of hands-on with core UNIX commands
* Understanding of application monitoring like Hawk and other tools
* Familiar with CICD tools Bitbucket, Jenkins(Pipeline), RLM,
* Understanding of Agile framework and usages of JIRA, etc. is
* Familiar with the Security aspect of Tibco- e, g, SSL, Certs,
* Strong knowledge of Tibco Business work (BW)
* Basic understanding of Oracle DB and writing SQLs
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Keywords: NTT Data Inc, Irving , TIBCO Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!