Posted on: January 9, 2021
Software developer who is a self-starter that capable of
learning and implementing new technologies quickly. This candidate
will be a member of the Enterprise Digital Content Platform team
and will be responsible for development and support Content
Management System (CMS), OpenText Teamsite/LiveSite products.The
candidate will work closely with internal customers to develop
solutions for content management and delivery using TeamSite,
LiveSite Display Services and LiveSite Content Services.This role
requires coordination with internal customers including business
content owner and publisher, IT developers, infrastructure
engineers and application architects as well as leaders across the
- Engage with business users and corresponding IT application
teams for Requirement gathering, documenting, and transitioning.
- Provide design and cost estimate based on project requirement.
- Present design for peer review and participate design review
for other team members.
- Implement approved solutions independently and collaborate
directly with internal customers with limited supervision.
- Provide user training.
- Participate on-duty rotation of production support and EWCM
- Practice Agile development methodologyRequired Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science,
computer engineering or related field is required.
- A team player who works and communicates well with technical
and non-technical resources. Need to have excellent oral and
written communication skills and possess the ability to work with
limited direction while being highly productive.
- Understand continuous delivery and demonstrate capability to
implemented CI/CD for TeamSite/liveSite application development.
- Working experience with Java, J2EE, XML, JSon, Perl
- Experience implementing Content Management solutions utilizing
the OpenText TeamSite 8+ and Livesite products, includingo
Development of workflows using Workflow Modelero Implementing
custom roles and menu optionso Design and Develop FormsPublisher
templates using FormAPI, in-line callouts, etc---o CSSDK
integrationo Design and Develop SitePublisher componentso Design
and Develop SitePublisher ruleso Deployment to LiveSite Content
Services & LiveSite Display Services. OpenDeploy configurationo
Configuration in n-tier architectureo Directory comparison, File
List, Parameter, and reverse based deployments
- Basic Windows Server administrationPreferred Qualifications:
- Installation and Administration experience with TeamSite,
SitePublisher, LiveSite Content Services and LiveSite Display
- TeamSite Search
- XSLT experience
- Database design and SQL knowledge with Oracle, SQL Server, or
- Knowledge of common networking protocols (e.g., HTTP, TCP, IP,
SSH, FTP, SMTP, DNS, AD/LDAP), load balancer, firewall,
Keywords: Ntelicor, Irving , TeamSite Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!