Technical Help Desk Support
Company: DISYS - Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Technical Help Desk SupportContract to hire opportunity. 100%
remote until later this year or early next year.Responsible for
second level support for all standard software and hardware,
ordering, handheld devices, and enabling and activating CSOS
Certificates.This position provides effective diagnostic evaluation
of end-user Pharma Customer needs and in all cases, uses good
judgment and timeliness in responding to and resolving each issue
or complaint to the customers' satisfaction. The position also
requires effectively delivering technical training and support
needs for other personnel and customers over the phone.Support and
demonstration of the values and expectations for customer support
and satisfaction are fundamental to this team to provide an
effortless customer experience and first call resolution.Key
- Responsible for the remote support to users with technical
problems and information technology issues experienced by Pharma
Customers using ordering systems.
- Provide technical resolution that includes but is not limited
to the following: Identify, research, and resolves technical
problems, timely response to telephone calls and Chat Support,
email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Accurately document, track, and monitor the reported
problems/issues to ensure a timely resolution via Salesforce.
- Escalate important or reoccurring issues causing impact to
Service Levels to the department Business Analysts and Team
- Work in various inbound call queues as assigned by Workforce
- Able to function independently and produce results that meet
standards of quality, timeliness and acceptability.
- Consistently meet department KPI Metrics (including Call
Quality, Service Levels, Issue resolutions, Availability, Customer
Call Back Compliance/Adherence, and Attendance).
- Provide Chat Technical Support as business need requires.
- Adopt the KCS methodology that supports creating resolution
- Special projects and other duties as assign.Minimum
- 2+ years of experience working in a Help Desk call center
- Technical degree or technical certification/certificate.
- Remote Desktop Troubleshooting.
- Technical support, customer service, and software or mobile
device support experience.
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information verbally to a wide
range of end-users (i.e. internal employees, hospitals, VA, and
retail customers) including creating knowledge articles.
- Strong attention to detail, with a focus of rapport-building,
listening, and questioning.
- Ability to communicate technical information to both technical
and nontechnical audiences - Good written and oral communication
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and
- Experience using Salesforce and/or knowledge of creating help
desk tickets. - provided by Dice
Keywords: DISYS - Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC, Irving , Technical Help Desk Support, IT / Software / Systems , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!