Lead Software Engineer, Salesforce
Company: Vizient, Inc
Posted on: February 25, 2021
When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment
where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute
their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities
for personal and professional development, building both employee
competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional
performance now and in the future. Summary: In this role, you will
design and develop products and solutions for Salesforce
applications for Vizient. You will serve as the lead engineer for
the IT Salesforce application engineering team.
- Engineer, design, and develop architecture for design sessions
at the Salesforce platform level as part of the Agile process.
- Lead Salesforce code and design reviews to maintain standards
as part of the Agile process and proactively improve Salesforce
standards and procedures.
- Oversee team for the design and development of code for
Salesforce applications and ensure Salesforce developers deliver
- Keep team and leadership informed of technical trends and / or
emerging technology to assist in long range Salesforce road
- Act as a consultant on Salesforce best practices.
- Provide Salesforce technical mentorship to less experienced
- Partner closely with CRM Business Relationship Manager, CRM
Product Owner and other stakeholders to foresee staff capacity
needs and work with functional head and others to plan for
expansion as necessary.
- Work with peers across organization to foster consistency and
alignment. Collaborate with other Enterprise Architects to guide
and monitor application architecture design for compliance and
sound engineering practices.
- Share responsibility for technical quality, architecture,
operational readiness, technical debt for Salesforce
- Drive alignment between stakeholder groups and coordinate
cross-functional dependencies. Qualifications:
- 7 or more year's relevant experience as a Salesforce
Engineer/Developer or Salesforce technical architect required.
- Experience leading the design, development, quality assurance
and implementation of Salesforce solutions required.
- Hands on experience of data sharing, data integration tools and
experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems
(ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.) preferred.
- Proficient development experience of the Salesforce product
suite, including Sales, Service, Marketing, Community Clouds and
- Salesforce.com Certified Technical Architect and/ or
Salesforce.com Platform Developer I or II is preferred.
- Strong understanding of environment management, release
management, code versioning best practices, and deployment
methodologies, systems architecture and ability to design scalable
performance-driven solutions preferred. #LI-MH1 Equal Opportunity
Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all
employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color,
gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other
category protected by applicable law. Posted 30+ Days Ago Full time
16431R About Us Working at Vizient means making a difference in
today's dynamic health care industry, every day. Our mission is to
connect health care organizations and providers with the knowledge,
solutions and expertise that enable them to accelerate their
clinical and operational performance. Vizient is based in Dallas
and has offices in 20 metropolitan areas across the United States.
We have 3,500 employees with a breadth of expertise, experience and
compassion, who are eager to develop and implement solutions that
advance health care for the greater good. Across our enterprise of
companies, we have the scale and depth to deliver exponential
impact across the continuum of care:
- Provista - Proven supply chain partner specializing in
extended, diagnostic and preventive care facilities, including
surgery centers, home health and senior living
- Apexus - The exclusive contractor for 340B Drug Pricing
Program, managed by the Health Resources and Services
- aptitude - The industry's first online direct contracting
market, supporting self-contracting activity between hospitals and
- Sg2 - Providing a unique blend of analytics, intelligence,
consulting and education to enable health system leaders to
integrate strategic growth and performance across the continuum of
care. Click here for Vizient Careers Home Page.
Keywords: Vizient, Inc, Irving , Lead Software Engineer, Salesforce, IT / Software / Systems , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!