Agile Technical Project Lead
Company: NTT DATA Corporation
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Req ID: 114929
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Agile Technical Project Lead to join our
team in Irving, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
We are currently seeking an Agile Technical Project Lead to join
our team in Irving, TX.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for managing the lifecycle for a complex cross
functional body of work that has a long term positive impact on the
- Establish collaborative and productive relationships with
product management, governance, UX design, vendors and other
- Foster an environment of engineering excellence and innovation.
Insist on designing to the edge.
- Works closely with development teams to build and launch new
products, features and programs.
- Define and organize the program, outline tenets, analyze data,
drive performance improvements, and influence resource allocation
for all stages of execution (from ideation to delivery)
- Own planning, standups, demos, retrospectives and the execution
of your sprints. Removes blockers and always find the path forward
in challenging situations
- Keep technical debt in check. Ensure teams are building using
modern practices and tools.
- Recognize and act of your responsibility for driving change for
the entire development community.
- Cultivate operational excellence within your teams. Understand
service level agreements (SLA) and how your systems are performing
in relation to them. Ensure your systems self-report breaches and
understand root cause. Insist that your teams provide timely
resolution of identified production defects.
- Mentor and grow your people. Create an environment of
individual accountability. People grow to meet expectations. Yours
should be high.
- Operate successfully in ambiguous environments.
- Communicate upward and outward
- 7+ years of software engineering, systems engineering or
similar experience, in addition to 3-5 years of project/program
lead experience and working directly with software development
- Experience Leading projects that require Microservice
development and working with API management tools
- Communication skills and experience working with technical and
business management teams.
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking
capabilities to get things done in an environment.
- Ability to motivate and focus a collaboration to reach
Interpersonal skills, including relationship building and
collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard
data and metrics to back up assumptions and
- Demonstrated past experience in defining and measuring team
success via data-driven metrics & reporting
- Experience delivering with an agile methodology is a
- Experience of building and launching a new product or service
from the ground up and/or experience with external facing
production systems preferred.
- Knowledge on Acquisitions.
- 5+ Years of experience in Agile Coach
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (preferably
computer science) or equivalent experience
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Irving
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Consulting, Computer Science, Business Manager, Cloud, User
Experience, Technology, Management
Keywords: NTT DATA Corporation, Irving , Agile Technical Project Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!