.Net Software Engineer RWF
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Job DescriptionImportant Note: During the application process,
ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to
date and upload your current resume when submitting your
application for consideration. To participate in some selection
activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The
invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to
receive text message invitations, your profile must include a
mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in
the contact information of your application.At Wells Fargo, we are
looking for talented people who will put our customers at the
center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace
diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels
valued and inspired.Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all
begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.Technology
sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations
of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides
information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to
have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through
in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.Our mission is to
deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds
that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills
potential of our employees.
- Design, develop & configure .NET based applications with
engineering mindset and agile development practices.
- Propose efficient, resilient, scalable, secure and reusable
- Requirement Analysis and ability to breakdown a complex problem
into manageable work units.
- Work with downstream and upstream partner teams to ensure
smooth and faster resolution.
- Ability to think out of the box to design, build and implement
solutions across various business lines
- Communicate effectively by using design or architecture flow
diagrams wherever applicable.
- Provide technical expertise to support team during
- Effectively collaborate with the partners & ensure
communication and reporting of delivery from offshore team and
highlight any risk.
- Ensuring quality and security of the solutions and address any
remediations as needed.
- Identifying new process optimization opportunities and
accurately analyze and estimate new processes & quickly assess
- Creating and maintaining technical design documents and other
project related artifacts.
- Providing guidance, Training and up skilling the development
team as required.
- Capturing, sharing & implementing the best practices.RWF -
Please note that "RWF" is an identifier for internal recruiting
purposes only and has no connection to the nature or
responsibilities of the job.RWF - Please note that "RWF" is an
identifier for internal recruiting purposes only and has no
connection to the nature or responsibilities of the job.Required
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years of RESTful service development experience using .Net
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Experience with MS Azure cloud computing technology
- 1+ year of Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) experience
- 1 + year of SQL Server SSIS, SSRS and SSAS experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
- Experience with version control or source code repositories to
include: Jenkins, GitHub, Artifactory or XMLSpyOther Desired
- Experience in implementing CI/CD processes
- Experience in unit testing frame works using mocks and
- Experience in batch scheduling tools
- Experience in design and code reviews and maintaining industry
- Experience in troubleshooting critical production issues.
- Strong interpersonal as well as verbal/written communication
- Strong Experience working with support teams and cross
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving
All offers for employment with Wells
Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully
completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider
qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law,
including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.Relevant
military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning
service men and women.Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and
Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender
Identity/Sexual Orientation.Benefits SummaryBenefitsVisit
https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Irving , .Net Software Engineer RWF, IT / Software / Systems , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!