Digital Technical Program Manager - Remote till COVID
Posted on: January 12, 2022
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science.
- Hands on experience (10+ years) leading technical teams.
- Experience with cloud computing, online services,
externalizable APIs, enterprise software development, engineering
and associated operations at scale, application security.
- Ability to understand and work with technical concepts and
creatively apply these concepts to process innovation and business
- Experience in conceptualizing, designing and delivery of
engineering outcomes & product launches across cross functional
teams and domains.
- Demonstrated ability to operate with complete independence and
- Proven ability to develop talent and build a bar raising
function & high performing teams.
- Ability to motivate and focus a collaboration to reach
- Can handle multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong stakeholder management, analytical, project management,
and creative problem-solving skills.
- Can communicate (written and oral) to executives, peers, and
staff with eloquence and authenticity.
- Experience with program delivery in an agile operating model
and lean engineering practices.
- Candidates should be technical, preferably with banking
experience or cloud based background.
Keywords: DISYS, Irving , Digital Technical Program Manager - Remote till COVID, IT / Software / Systems , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!