Technical Project Manager
Company: NTT DATA Services
Posted on: January 12, 2022
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our
team in Irving, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
Job Responsibilities Include
- Accountable for managing the lifecycle for a complex cross
functional body of work that has a long term positive impact on the
- Establish collaborative and productive relationships with
product management, governance, UX design, vendors and other
- Foster an environment of engineering excellence and innovation.
Insist on designing to the edge.
- Works closely with development teams to build and launch new
products, features and programs.
- Define and organize the program, outline tenets, analyze data,
drive performance improvements, and influence resource allocation
for all stages of execution (from ideation to delivery)
- Being the scrum master for the team, will own planning,
standups, demos, retrospectives and the execution of your sprints.
Removes blockers and always find the path forward in challenging
- Keep technical debt in check.
- Ensure teams are building using modern practices and
- Recognize and act of your responsibility for driving change for
the entire development community.
- Cultivate operational excellence within your teams. Understand
service level agreements (SLA) and how your systems are performing
in relation to them. Ensure your systems self-report breaches and
understand root cause. Insist that your teams provide timely
resolution of identified production defects.
- Mentor and grow your people.
- Create an environment of individual accountability.Basic
- 7 plus years of software engineering, systems engineering or
- 3 plus years of project/program management experience working
directly with software development teams.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (preferably
computer science)Preferred Skills
- Experience managing projects that require Microservice
development and working with API management tools
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Data driven and
- Communication skills and experience working with technical and
business management teams. Organizational and coordination skills
along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in an
- Ability to motivate and focus a collaboration to reach
- Interpersonal skills, including relationship building and
collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard
data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations.
- Demonstrated past experience in defining and measuring team
success via data-driven metrics & reporting
- Experience delivering with an agile methodology is a must.
- Experience of building and launching a new product or service
from the ground up and/or experience with external facing
production systems preferred.
Keywords: NTT DATA Services, Irving , Technical Project Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!