Company: Neovia Logistics Services, LLC.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
- Leads a technical network services team providing, tactical
planning, operational oversight, staffing and provisioning of all
IT network infrastructure services, delivering a highly available,
secure, well-performing, scalable, optimized and cost effective
infrastructure platform for the company's IT services.
- Leads a group of analysts or engineers, either directly or
indirectly. Provides effective scheduling, coaching, and oversight
to a global/multi-regional team, which includes day-to-day support.
Accountable for delivery of large, complex programs with multiple
work-streams and/or clients. Performs performance management and
assists in career planning for direct reports.
- Neovia Logistics leverages advanced IT infrastructure, which
includes Microsoft Teams voice and published desktops leveraging
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), leveraging technologies from
Citrix, Microsoft, HP and Cisco as well as published applications
such as SAP accessed from warehouse and corporate facilities around
the world. Influences and manages standards securing voice and data
related technologies while implementing policies and procedures to
ensure consistency with company goals, industry best practices, and
regulatory requirements. Provides vision and technology roadmap for
Neovia's network services platform. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides effective leadership, development, coaching, and
guidance to a 24/7 global team, which includes day-to-day support.
Delegates appropriate responsibilities as necessary.
- Provides daily technical input, leadership, and be the global
escalation point of contact for any ongoing requirements,
incidents, and project-related activities for the Global Network
- Partners with IT technology leaders, business partners and
service providers to determine, deploy and enforce standards.
- Manages hardware and software life cycle management, providing
roadmaps, asset deployment, inventory control and asset disposal
adhering to corporate asset management policy and procedures.
- Delivers enterprise technology management leadership for
hardware and software related to provisioning, allocation and
support of servers, storage and networks in a virtual desktop and
application publishing environment.
- Deploys and manages proper design, operations, security,
stability, and continuous improvements for network services:
- Business to Business (B2B)
- FTP, etc.
- Performs responsibilities and adhere to established protocol
- Capacity planning and management
- Vendor and contract management
- Forecasting and planning
- Invoice review and analysis
- Financial analysis and budgeting (zero based budgeting,
cost-benefit analysis, capital, expenses, etc.)
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) oversight (publish, remediate
- Manages quality process pertaining to network services such as
Root Cause Analysis (RCA), and Root Cause Corrective Action
- Develops and documents all policies, processes and procedures
related to operations management, to include training, testing,
deployment and new business projects. Serves as point-of-contact
relative to audits and compliance activities.
- Partners with human resources (HR) and supports its human
capital and organizational effectiveness programs and initiatives.
Operates in alignment with HR strategies.
- Ensures the delivery of exceptional customer service and
tangible outputs. Relies on industry standards, best practices, and
qualitative & quantitative data to support and/or refine operations
- Performs other responsibilities as assigned, including
overnight and international travel. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or an
equivalent combination of education, certification, and
- At least 7 years of IT experience.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Network Services
- Minimum of 3 years' of team leadership and development
experience required, some experience managing remote teams
- Minimum CCNP/equivalent network qualifications.
- Enterprise design and support experience with voice and data
networks in support of advanced technologies such as wireless,
mobility/presence, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Windows Server,
VMware vSphere, IBM AIX, Linux, Citrix XenServer/App/Desktop, SAN,
- Advanced knowledge of network management tools.
- Strong technical understanding of:
- WLAN - wireless network implementation, design, support
- SD-WAN technologies/design/implementation (Citrix
- Network security/design/methodologies/concepts
- Ability to create/manage upkeep of detailed technical
- Cisco WAN / LAN / WLAN / Security applicance experience
- SolarWinds implementation / deployment / management
- Experience with vendor management / vendor negotiations
- Active ITIL v3 (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
- Some experience of SAP application architecture /
- Some experience in parts logistics methodologies, such as
inbound/outbound logistics, just-in-time and just-in-sequence
- Work is primarily sedentary. Sits comfortably to do the work;
however, there may be some walking, standing, bending, or lifting
item weighing up to 15 pounds. ADDITIONAL INFO Skills and
- Must have strong analytical skills, abiltiy to work
independently, have exceptional interpersonal and organizational
skills and pay specific attention to details.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships at all levels of
the organization, and with external vendors and regulatory
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentations skills with the
ability to swiftly shift approach based on audience.
- Ability to communicate complex issues/solutions in a manner
that is easily understood and actionable despite the audience.
- Ability to perform well within a fast-paced, deadline-driven
environment that requires the management of multiple projects at
once, without compromising quality and service levels.
- Ability to operate and influence at a strategic level, maintain
composure and professionalism, deliver results, despite
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of extremely sensitive data
at all times.
Keywords: Neovia Logistics Services, LLC., Irving , IT Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!