Technical Program Manager
Company: NTT Data
Posted on: January 15, 2022
158586NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
apply now.We are currently seeking a Technical Program Manager to
join our team in irving, Texas (US-TX), United States
- Planning the project.
- Scheduling and designation of project tasks to team
- Execution of each phase of the project.
- Managing the project's budget.
- Communicating with all stakeholders.
- Sound foundational knowledge of infrastructure and
- Sense of balance between the roles of project manager and
- Accountable for managing the lifecycle for a complex cross
functional body of work that has a long-term positive impact on the
- Establish collaborative and productive relationships with
product management, governance, UX design, vendors, and other
- Foster an environment of engineering excellence and
- Insist on designing to the edge.
- Work closely with development teams to build and launch new
products, features and programs.
- Keep technical debt in check. Ensure teams are building using
modern practices and tools. Recognize and act of your
responsibility for driving change for the entire development
- Remove blockers and always find the path forward in challenging
- Cultivate operational excellence within your teams. Insist that
your teams provide timely resolution of identified production
defects. Understand service level agreements (SLA) and how your
systems are performing in relation to them.
- Ensure your systems self-report breaches and understand root
- 5+ years of the following:
- Software engineering, systems engineering or similar
- Project/program management experience and working directly with
software development teams.
- Delivering with an agile methodology
- Be the scrum master for your team. Own planning, standups,
demos, retrospectives, and the execution of your sprints. Removes
blockers and always find the path forward in challenging
- Define and organize the program, outline tenets, analyze data,
drive performance improvements, and influence resource allocation
for all stages of execution (from ideation to delivery)Nice to
- Motivate and focus a collaboration to reach challenging
- Interpersonal skills, including relationship building and
collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard
data and metrics to back up assumptions and
recommendations.#INDFSINS#L1-NAMAbout NTT DATA ServicesNTT DATA
Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing
in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio
of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process
services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to
85 % of the Fortune 100.NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected
by law. To learn more, please visit
. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for
eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please email for
assistance.Nearest Major Market:
Nearest Secondary Market:
Program Manager, Information Technology, IT Manager, Consulting,
Manager, Management, Technology
Keywords: NTT Data, Irving , Technical Program Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!