Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job description : Perform environmental requirements to
implement Development, Conversion, Pre-IST, IST, UAT, PAT and
Production environments in alignment to the Phase Plan.
- Coordination implementation activities with Developers and
- Maintain up-to-date environmental diagrams including all
- Maintain detail infrastructure component lists.
- Maintain all comprehensive environment build
- Track all required environment changes and ensure consistency
across all environments.
- Assemble mainframe usage statistics and prepare trend analysis
for weekly reporting.
- Primary implementer for all Mainframe CHGs.
- Execute the COB test plan, COB implementation plan and COB
recovery plan. In addition, record testing results, and leading
corrective actions from any tests/implementations.
- Handle all CICS, NDM, Security Privilege IDs, and database
- Ensure all SLAs are achieved.
- Attend scheduled meeting representing the MF Infrastructure
- Complete weekly status report and time reporting entries.
- Generate meeting notes for each meeting attended.
- Perform ad hoc duties as requested.
- Execution of overall Release Management procedures and support
of ChangeMan Execution of overall Release Management procedures and
support of ChangeMan ERO solution.
- Execute all code promotion across all environments outside of
- Support ITO development and legacy development (as appropriate)
to ensure acceptance of ChangeMan ERO solution and procedures.
- Conduct release management training to all developers and track
- Obtain release management usage statistics and provide input
for trend analysis with weekly reporting.
- Hands-on working experience with IBM Mainframe MVS/zOS
environments as either a Developer, Batch or Infra Support.
- Experience with TSO, CICS, COBOL, PL1, JCL, DB2, IDMS,
ChangeMan, InfoMan, and/or Batch Scheduling.
- Previous experience managing deliverables against tight
deadlines and incomplete requirements.
- Extensive experience using IBM compatible computers running
Windows XP operating
- Having knowledge in REXX is an added advantage.
Keywords: Wipro, Irving , Mainframe Admin, IT / Software / Systems , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!